Last chapter!

Rain:

I help Jason stand up "are you alright?" he nodded as a sign of answer but he looks horrible.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" he shook his as a sign of no.

"Why?Your sick and your hu--" he didn't let me finish because....

HE SEALED HIS LIPS INTO MINE :"")

"Why are you blushing?" he asked smiling.

"I'm not blushing....its...um....hot here!" I excused for short I lied.I can't addmit the truth duh?

"Yes!Its hot because your here" he said and winked.

OMGGGG!

'What?Stop it already!" I'm sure my face is redder than a tomato >.<

"Your face is redder than a tomato!" he said.

"I know!Just shut up can you?" I said politely.I didn't sound like I'm irritated.

"Haha!" why is he laughing? :/

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because you are cute!" he said while pinching me.

"Oh shut up!" I said and help him enter his house.

"Ate Rain,Why is kuya Jason hurt?" asked Jin.

"He is not hurt,don't worry ok?" I said and smiled while pinching her cheeks.She nodded as a answer and hold Jim's hands and brought him in their playroom.

"I can handel this.Thank you" he said.

"Why are you thanking me?Thank you!" I sais smiling and I huged him.While huging him I whispered in his ear "You are my hero!Thanks a lot!" as I said that I huged him tighter.

"I heard a while ago that you broke up with Jack" he whispered in my ear.I escaped from his hug and looked at him.Eye to eye.

"Yeah!I hope you won't tell anyone!" I said.

"My lips are sealed,but he is still my friend is it alright?" he asked.

"Yes,Of course!I'm not your girlfriend to stop you right?" I asked while I giggled.

He pinched my cheeks and answered "Yeah!But I'm almost there!" he answered.What the hell?

I just hit his chest playfully and answered "You and your words" and laughed.

He laughed too "You should go its late now!"he said.

"Sure!" I answered.After greeting them goodbye I left.

As I went home I can't forget that kiss.So I planned to draw a lips and put t in my box of memories.I always put things there if is some things I like to remember.Its like a diary.But here I put stuff in it.I'm gonna write it in my diary later.

As I opened everything fell...my gosh!

I pick everything up.As I pick it up I remembered the memories I had everytime I see those things.

As I pick things up...there is one thing that caught my attention.It reminds me of...of...

You are my first sight.....

[To be continued on book 3]