Rain's Day With Her BOYFRIEND?

★Rain's day with her BOYFRIEND?★

Rain:

Why on earth is he calling me babe?

Well here I am in the car while Chad's parents ask him when did we first met,how many weeks are we together, blah...blah...blah... and so on and on and on.

This is boring, well at least we are here at...at...at I don't know exactly but it's huge like a president's house but I'm a little exaggerated just a little.

Wait... are we really in president's house OH-MY-GOSH.

Oh-no I guess not because it has their picture on it, unless he is Chad's uncle *hahaha* it can't be.

"Welcome to our house!" Chad's mother said politely and Chad take me trough his room and said this...

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked while he kneel in front of me and gave me a flower.

"But Chad... I cant..." I said and gave him back his flowers, he retuned it to me.

"Isn't this enough? Don't you like it? I won't lie to my parents anymore and I had love you,gave you what you like it need&I'm even handsome than that Jack&Jason dude!"he said not crying but he looks like he was about to.

"Yeah you gave me all I like and all I need but... I haven't seen love when I see you, you always talk about other girls and didnt even bother to ask something about me... I don't even care about it but when I talk to you your always Brittney. Are you sure its love?"

"Ok, I admit it I do love her before I saw you but... she has her own boyfriend well I was her first boyfriend but since that Jack and Jason came to my life she never loved me again. Jack invited Jason to ask her out so she became Jason's girlfriend. So I have no other choice so Im stuck with you!"

"STUCK?! STUCK?! You know what? Fuge you! I mean, what the hell?! YOU'LL REGRET THAT YOU'VE SAID THAT BECAUSE I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Is he the STUPID GUY EVER?!

I mean who would say I'm stuck with you?!

He is stupid you know! ARGG!!!

Well I need to take him out of my mind and plus I'm so starving I haven't ate lunch yet and its already 5:00p.m. so I rode a taxi and went to the nearest restaurant which is T.G.I. Friday's its expensive but I'm STARVING so I just ate there.

Wait is that Jack? I got to admitt he's handsome is he dating someone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am really sorry if its super short...

But I hope you enjoyed my chapter!

Edited.

~Sky~