Introducing every character's!

*Introducing every character's*

Raina J. Carmian:

                                   For short you can call her Rain, she is lovely and she never felt love at first sight. She never felt love until she moved into the new school called Granduate university. She used to study at Montesory university, but her parents want to see her everyday, so she changes he house so she could be near to her parents.

She has cute blue eyes,and she has a beautifully long & straight hair with a side bangs, her lips is color pink while her cheeks is babypink.

Now is her mission to know how love works, and how to control it with the help of her 1st boyfriend, Jack.

Jackien L. Garnet:

                                  For short you could call him Jack, he is Rain's first boyfriend. He is kind of a playboy, but when it comes to his girlfriends... he is serious. He is sweet and know how to treat someone right. He is the one who forced Jason to meet Brittney.

He has a brown eyes and a chocolate kind of brown hair, his lips is color red and he is so attractive when you see him. Now is Jack's mission to make Rain believe in  him and love him fully hearted.

Jakiana L. Garnet:

                                  She is Jack's baby sis, for short you can call her Jakia. She is a sweet little kid, she is going to grade1 after 1 week, she is already excited to graduate. She has 2 cute dimples, to be honest, she smart for a turning grade1 student, her eyes is same as her brother, and she has a super curly hair that is also the same color of his brother. And now is her mission to meet Rain and become her friend.

Jason Jim E. Holory:

                                        For short you could call him Jason, I  know you'll ask why Jason not Jim... well, its because for him Jim is for kids name, so when he is young everyone calls him Jim but now since he's old enough, he want everyone to call him Jason. He is Brittney's boyfriend, he used to have a crush on her when she was not yet his girlfriend.

He has emerald green eye's like everyone liked it, his hair is not so long but long, he has that cute side bangs for guys, and he has this cute dimple that everyone was to die for, for having that kind of beautiful dimple. He is smart and almost every girl liked him and someone will be lucky if he liked you back, according to THEM.

Now its Jason's mission to found out who he really love and be with her for the rest of his life.

Jimmie E. Holory & Jinnie E. Holory:

                                     For short you could call them Jim and Jin. They are the two most cutest twins. They are Jason's bro.andsis. They will also gonna graduate after 1 week. They really love each other, they fight YEAH but sometimes only, not like others 3 times a day they fight. Jim has a black and brown hair same as Jin, both of them has purple eyes, but Jin's has her hair short, just below her ear  while Jim is above the ear.

And now their mission is to help his\her brother to find his girl who he felt LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Brittney Q. Versa:

                                    If you are her close friend you could call her Brit, but if you are just a student, you should call her Brittney.

She is Jason's girlfriend, she used to be Chad's girlfriend... but she cheated on him and became Jason's girlfriend.

She has a lot of boyfriend before, but they broke up with her, not because they hate her, but because she cheated on them,she has like 35 ex-boyfriend.

She has a blonde hair, just right below her elbow, it is curly, just at the tip of her hair, she also has a side bangs that is also color blonde with a one stripe of color pink, she has a eyes that is color blue green, her lips is color light red.

Now is her mission to TRY stop cheating, just TRY .

Chadean L. Karms:

                                      For short you could call him Chad.

He is one of Brittney's ex.

He is nice but a LIAR, he loves to lie but he never cheat. He also has a blonde hair, quite long, he's lips is color pink in a dudes way! Not girls way of pink.

Now is his mission to get a girl who accepts him while he will TRY to stop lying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys how are you?

Im sorry for giving ugly name's*hehe*

Oh guys everytime when a new characters came I will introduce them to you so you can understand them even better.

LOVE U GUYS!Thanks for reading!

~Sky~

P.S. Edited already ^_^ going home after school... And... STEAL MY GIRL IS PLAYING IN THE RADIO!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!! 0_____0