Say something I'm giving up on you (part 2)

Rain's POV:

Jack is in the floor lying while he is trying to stand up...

I couldn't take it anymore....relax Rain relax...relax...relax...

I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

First Jack cheated on me and second this?!

Oh men!They mess with the wrong girl,haha

I grabed the leader's shirt and I punched him!I layed him in the ground not properly and banged his head in the ground again.Hmm...good for him...someone grabbed my shirt from behind and pulled me up...

"Who do you think you are to do that to him huh?!" shouted the guy.....ohhh so that's what they want.....they want to waste my patience ey?I kicked him in his dingy.....you know what I mean...

He punched me so hard before he lay down.....it really hurts.....ouch.....but its nothing compaired to Jason so I tried to stand up.....and then.....

"YOU MAY MESS WITH JASON BUT NOT HER!!!" Jack?!

He is here?

While everybody is looking at Jack I quickly stand up and...

*BOOM*

*PACK*

*POW*

*Crack*

Well that was easy as I expected!6 down and 28 or more to go?I quickly looked at the leader wich is holding Jason and bringing him up.

"Is this Jason?Well I guess he is.... I can mess with him right?So..." he banged Jason into the ground and a lot of guys is kicking him while the leader is stepping on him.

I cried but a cry wouldn't help and Jack either...

Oh they are loosing my patience right now.....

I quickly grabbed the chair and....

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*Chest bleeding*

OMG!What have I done?Everybody is bleeding now.....

I didn't noticed that not only the chair is what I am holding right now.....even the scissors

I have been attacking everybody with scissors...not attacking but....killing

(A/N:I think its better if you played the playlist "Say something I'm giving up on you" its better with it)

I glared at Jack who is shocked and didn't even helped me attack at all!Why did he even go here anyway?Ouch my hand hurts!I looked at it....it has a lot of cut even in my arms OUCH!

But when I looked at the floor...I haven't felt the pain I have felt a while ago...it is more hurt...but its not in my arms or hands but in my heart...

Seeing Jason all beat up bleeding and its worst than what I have done with the others....its more worst...

I came close to Jason and huged him.

"Thanks" I whispered to Jason wich is now in my legs.

"Rain...I...I was um..watching the whole time and--"

"WHAT THE HELL JACK YOU WERE WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME?!WHY DID YOU LET THEM BEAT JASON UP HUH?!DONT TELL ME YOU DIDNT KNOW IT WAS JASON?!THAT WOULD BE STUPID AND CRAZY!!!AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!!WHAT NOW?!SAY SOMETHING!!!" I didn't noticed it but I was already cried.Why would Jack do this to me?Is that really him?

"J-jack" I looked up at him and he is already looking at me.He's eyes is full of sadness.

"Say something....I'm giving up on you" he just looked at me straight into my eyes but I can really see the sadness.

"Fine..you know what?Were over" after that I stand up turned my back on him and went to Jason.