A Day With Chad

A Day With Chad

Rain:

I had so much fun with Chad!

I guess I'm falling for him, he's so nice, he also treated me a coffee in Star Bucks!

He's so nice he told me a lot of joke's (not all is a joke but I just laughed anyway)

Today he's gonna take me to... I don't know exactly... but he is gonna take me somewhere, I wish its a movie OH how about a museum I wish its somewhere special!!!

Anyway, I am wearing a strapless purple dress, it is above the knee and it has yellow glitters, I just wore some knee long leather boots... Is it too fancy?

*Ding-dong*

YES! he's here!

"Hi Rain"he said after I opened the door to see him.

"Hello" I smiled.

"Let's go! And stop looking at  my handsome face! I know it's already handsome!" he said laughing while opening the door of the car for me.

"First of all,nope your not handsome "he laughed and I smirked and continued "Second of all where are you taking me?" He laughed again,why does he likes to laugh?

"It will be safe there ok? Dont worry babe!" I had no idea where he is taking me so I responded.

"First of all what the hell! Why did you call me babe?" I looked at him he just laughed. Tss,boys! I rooled my eyes and continued "Second of all you should freaking tell me where the hell your taking me!"

"Chill ok? Be calm. Its somewhere over the rainbow" I looked at him seriously "Why are you not laughing? Your really serious? Wow you got a high temper hm? Well its a secret but I will not kiddnap you ok?" He said that calmly. I just rolled my eyes and nodded he looked at me for a second before he started the car and drived.

I didn't notice I fell asleep until I heard Chad whispered in my ear "Babe wake up."

Hold on a second did he just called me babe? Again? Seriously boys will call you babe nonstop if they like to.

"Chad..." I said calmly and he nodded "Why did you called me babe? AGAIN?!" seriously will he stop? Its preety annoying I tell you ANNOYING!

Than I heard someone laughing when I turned around its,its,its I don't know.

Chad smiled at me the girl at the back said "I guess she forgot bscause she is really tired" what the hell is that girl saying? What did I forgot? My phone? Bag? Shoes?

Chad smiled at her and looked back at me and said "Babe,you awake now?" What the hell is wrong with him? Boys is so SO bad,annoying&disrespectful. C'mon whats with the babe these days right? And who the hell is the girl at the back seat?

I replied him with a confused mark in my face he laughed and said "Oh yeah I forgot to introduce you babe this is my family,my mom,dad&sis. Guys this is my girlfriend the girl I've been telling you about" me his GF? Since when? Seriously,he didnt propose to me to be his GF or did he? Maybe when he asked when I liked some extra sauce and I said yes...no!

"Umm you must have take the wrong girl. Sorry to disturb you guys but Im just your friend remember?" I said with a quite mad face he just laughed and kissed me in the forehead.

I now just noticed how annoying he is to me and such a liar!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!

Haha XD

Edited. Again! :p

  ~Sky~