Meeting Rain

★Meeting Rain★

Jason:

"Class we have a new student in this school and I expect that there will be no complains from her ok? Now meet Rain"than a girl came into our room she has a  beautifully long brown hair, her eye's is blue, her lips is color pink&her cheeks is babypink just the way I like it.

WAIT am I am I... inlove at first sight? No no no no NO I have a GF for goodness sake!

But she looks familiar... Have I seen her somewhere? I did... But when..?

I didn't notice I was staring at her, until Brittney waved her hand in front of me (because I sit beside Brittney&Jack)

"HEY! " Brittney shouted "she's ugly right? "she asked

Jack interrupted"NO! She's is pretty weather you like it or you'll like it even better!" all I did is to nodd.

"M'AM CAN SHE SIT BESIDE ME!!!"Jack shouted happily

"OK but this will be given to you once in a lifetime so don't screw it ok? "ma'm said as she winked while Jack looked confused and answered "Huh?" 

"What I ment to say was you can sit with her but don't be noisy or she'll change her seat position,understand? "ma'm said.

"Ohh ok! "Jack said while she sat beside him I was about to say hi but Brittney punched me in the shoulder and it hurts!

Rain:

It's a kinda bad class because I can't listen properly because Jack is talking to me.

Well at last its lunch break but I notice someone is following me... I don't know who it is, well I guess its Jack..?

So when I was about to turn and tell him to leave me alone I noticed a hand that grabbed my  wrist...

I turned its not him it is Jason, I hope he really remembered me. I was about to shout but I remembered I need to be nice for someone to be my friend... aww I miss Jason so much, if he just know.

So I was about to say hi until he covered my mouth and he whispered "Shh please be quiet my girlfriend might hear us" is he trying to get me into trouble?

He continued "Don't worry I just want to meet you, hi I'm Jason "he reached out his hand and I hold it

I replied "Rain, nice to meet you" I smiled.

Jack came and interrupted "I know why your name is Rain,it's because the Rain is like the color of your eyes,blue."and I just left.

Jason has a green eyes,not that long hair but he's cute.

WAIT am I inlove at first sight? Nope. Never. I'll never ever be inlove with a guy that has a girlfriend.

He's just cute and everyone knew it because almost everyone liked him I GUESS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! So this is already edited! :)

~Sky~