We can survive!

Jack:

"JACK!"

I run inside and saw her in the ground.

"What happend?"

"B-babe I-I c-ca-cant f-feel m-my l-legs!"she said crying.

"I-I tried to go to the bathroom b-but I c-cant feel my l-le-legs!A-and everytime I-I tried t-to move i-i-it hurts b-babe am I gonna d-die?"she continued.

From what she said made me cry!

SHE CANT DIE!

"no babe look at me,look at me you won't die ok?You are a brave girl and I know we can survive together!I promise I will take care of you promise!"I whispered and......

Kissed

Her

At

Her

Lips

It is long I don't want to make it short I made it more longer until I felt she calmed down.

I brake our kiss while she breaths!

"Doc. who will take care of her?"I asked.

"Well we called her parents but they told me they are....."before the doc. finished it Rain cuts her.

".......in Hawaii.They told me that before the dorm was anounced.After she delivered my clothes at school she alredy told me she packed her stuff and she will leave in that hour."she said while she cried.

I hugged her to comfort her and planted a fast kiss in her cheek.

"Yeah,so they knew about what happend and they say they will be back after two or three months so they can pay the hospital fee but they told me Rain can sleep with who ever she wants because they have called the principal and told what happend.So she can sleep with one or more friends in the dorm but she don't need to go to school she can go to school when she feels like it"doc. explained.

"Well I want to sleep with babe for this day only please!"Rain said.

"Ok just ride in this wheel chair and we will bring you into Sir's car!"doc. said.

We are now in the car with babe,Chad&Jason.

It is quiet in here until we reached the dorm's.

"Umm hello ma'm nice seeing you!umm ma'm Rain has decided to sleep with me this day."I said to the principal.

"Umm.....you are a guy,don't touch her ok?"

"Yes ma'm"

"Ok,well you guys sleep at room 203 her room while her room mates sleep in your old room ok?Oh.....and her room is now clean no blood stain, you will sleep at the below of the double deck while she sleep at the single bed.Here is the duplicate key you need it ok?Take care of her and love her ok?As a friend!"

Well sorry bro. but Jason will sleep near Brittney.

"Yes ma'm,I will take care of her!Thanks!"and I left.

"Umm bro. h-hey sorry but y-you and Ch-Chad will sleep at my old dorm with Brit. here is the key,fifth floor no.505"

"Our ex seriously?"Chad said.

"Forgive and forget right?"Rain interuppted.

Well I can't forget what she did.

She

Took

My

First

KISS

!!!

Curse her!

Now I am carrying a guilt!

But WE can survive.

Rain:

I can't forget that CHAD took my first kiss.......

And now I'm hurt......

But babe is helping me..........

Now I am carrying a guilt!

But WE can survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it a nice explanation?

Sorry if its a dum explanation!

But its just a STORY!

Remember that!

Give me some idea!

Love u!

Tnx!

~$ky~

P.S. THIS IS MY 20th chapter!
          REJOICE!