Vingt-quatre

After we finished eating and celebrating our first day in a relationship in which he finished the whole bottle of the wine down to his throat, I cursed myself for being with an immature man.

I hold him as he stumbled, I put his arms on my shoulder and dragged him to the hotel.

"You know I hated when the waiter was flirting with you." He slurred and I rolled my eyes, trust me he wasn't flirting with me.

"You lying Nate, he wasn't."

"So you going to trust him over your boyfriend?" He scoffed and again rolled my eyes, I'm sure that at the end of the day, I won't feel my eyes.

"Alright do whatever you want." I sighed, he was heavy.

"You're so fat." I yelled I can't do this anymore.

"Excuse me?!" He shouted with his eyes half asleep and hold a hand on his heart as I hurt him.

"I'm not fat, I'm..." He said trying to find the word.

"Rock?" I asked.

"Exactly!"

"Just because you have tattoos doesn't mean you are him." I said annoyed.

He lets a sad whimper from his mouth, his head down, pouting lightly.

"Why is my Sophia so angry with me?" He said sadly and do this shy thing with his finger, I never understood the concept.

"I'm not—" I sighed and ran my hand on my hair in frustration.

"You're my girlfriend, you are supposed to help me." He said in the same tone as he looked up at me, with his watery eyes.

"Don't cry." I snapped, feeling guilty.

"Kiss me." He mumbled softly.

"I'm going to kiss you if we are going to the penthouse." I said and he ran to the penthouse quickly, I feel like I'm dealing with a kid.

I reached the penthouse after him, I locked the door and walked toward the bed, see him half-naked with only his short on. He was sexy right now, leaning back on the bed, but now was not the time to think about those horny thoughts.

"Nathaniel!" I scowled.

"What you said you are giving me a kiss? I'm waiting." He said puckering his lips.

"I lied, I'm not kissing you. Drink some water and get some sleep." I said pouring a glass of water for him and go to the bathroom to change.

"I can't believe you lied!"

"Me too, I can't believe it." I said sarcastically, I pulled out some T-shirt and short and then wiped off my makeup.

As I get out of the bathroom, I saw Nate beside the bathroom, holding me hostage.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I said struggling to get out of his tight hold.

"Give me a kiss and then I will let you go." He said as he nuzzled his head in between my neck.

"You're acting like a baby." I groaned and turned him around.

"I know you love that." He whispered and put his lips against mine, the kiss was soft and amazing, never I knew that this man was a professional.

"Goodnight, beautiful." He mumbled leaving a peck and fall down on the ground.

"Fuck! How am I supposed to put you on the bed?" I said with an annoying face. I pulled his body against him and dragged him to the bed, I throw his body in the bed. I feel like I'm burying a body in the grave.