Douze

SOPHIA MANSON.

"That's for being a badass bitch!" Melvin yelled I hissed at him to shut up. The whole cafeteria looked at him.

I giggled, "this guy was on my nerves anyway."

"Also this asshole too." Julia scowled.

"Who?" Melvin asked.

"Nelson, Nate second bitch." I said showing two fingers.

"Who are you to call me his bitch?" A voice said behind me, crap I said it out loud.

"That's facts, man." I said turning to him, the whole gang were here, Nate and his two bitches.

"Don't worry bro, she called me that too." Carson said sitting next to Melvin who looked scared, why is he scared? I saw him hanging out with them.

Nelson sat next to Julia, she cringed and get away from him who went close to her. And finally, Nate pushed Melvin away from me, sitting in the middle of us. I slightly leaned back to see Melvin, but Nate knew what I did which he leaned back, stopping me from seeing him.

I huffed and dipped my drink silently while Julia groaned.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We are here to enjoy the food." Nate replied as he picked a cherry from my plate, I whined and glared at him. He looked back at me with the cherry, sucking it, his rosy lips around the cherry.

Damn Sophia, what are you thinking?

"Well, you could sit at another table." Julia suggested which Nelson shook his head.

"No can do, pretty girl." He said, smirking to Carson and Nate who they gave back the gesture. I think they are getting their revenge, but how?

"Stop eating my cherries." I said sternly to Nate who still stared at me intensely, with the cherry around his lips. He ate the cherry and spit the seed, the juice was still on his lips, he licked the juice on his lips. How on earth this man could do a sexy and hot scene with only a cherry?!

I rolled my eyes, trying to breathe normally, the way he licked the juice-

Stop, just stop.

"What did you say? I was busy eating your cherry." He smirked, I want to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Nothing." I lightly blushed, I hope no one saw that.

I noticed Julia looking at me, she grinned, she fucking grinned!

I heard a notification from my phone, I take it out and see a text from Melvin.

Melvin: I'm sorry about them.

Sophia: it's okay, the date is still on?

Melvin: date? I thought it was a friendly date ;)

As I was about to write a response, in the corner of my eyes, I noticed Nate looking on my phone. I took my phone in my left hand so that he can't see any more, he smirked and bite his lips.