Vingt

"So do you think you could show off some muscles?" She said in her high-pitched voice while tucking a hair behind her ear.

"Sure let me show you off those babies." He groaned as he flexed his biceps and chuckled, she gasped softly as she touched them, squeezing them.

Bitch.

We're at the beach, watching the sunset going down. I thought that it was going to be only us but this bitch her playboy came to bug us. The poor playboy was sitting beside me, he looked sad as he watched her being awfully nice to Nate.

I cheered him up and he gave a sad smile, I hate girls leaving their boyfriend just to be complemented by other guys even though they are in a relationship.

"So you guys are in a relationship?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are." He said, poor guy, he doesn't deserve her, she belongs to the street.

He was cute, wearing his glasses, he was lanky and had adorable cheeks, not like Nate who has a sharp jawline.

"I don't deserve her." He said playing with the sand.

"No, she doesn't deserve you. How can she talk with other guys while you are being? That doesn't make any sense." I puffed in anger.

"You think so?" He said insecurely.

"Yes I do, you're so adorable, I mean I would literally bang you haha." I said as I hit his shoulder playfully.

"My name is Kayden and you?" He asked.

"I'm Sophia, nice to meet you." I said holding a hand for him and he shook it.

"Is this guy your boyfriend?" He asked pointing Nate and his girlfriend in the water while we are sitting on the sand.

"This jerk is definitely not my boyfriend." I laughed.

"Well, you guys would make the greatest couple." He grinned and I widened my eyes, nahh.

"Impossible, I can't be with this Casanova anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"So do you live here?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I live in Florida, I'm here just for him." I said pointing my head toward the guy playing with the girl.

"So you're like friends?"

I hesitated on what I was supposed to reply, we aren't friends or anything like that and I couldn't tell him that I'm here because some mafia boss invited him to a party and that he needs an escort, yeah no that will freak him out.

"I'm his babysitter." I blurted out, shit I wasn't supposed to say that.

He frowned deeply and I continued to lie.

"The guy is actually a troublemaker and his parents hired me for watching him that he doesn't do anything bad, that job is kinda cool since you get to spend a lot of his money." I chuckled playfully and he laughed.

"What are you doing?"

We turned our head toward the familiar voice, he stood there glaring at us, in the corners of my eyes I can see the girl is running toward us. She breathed loudly and hold Nate arm who were surprisingly tensed.

"Go back on what were you doing." I sneered and put my attention on Kayden who was looking at his girlfriend holding someone else, he was raging.

"Come on we should go back to the hotel." He said grabbing my hand but Kayden held my other hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He snarled and snatched off his hand on me.

"That's not a way to treat your babysitter!" He yelled and I paled.