Dix-neuf

There was a slight problem with the chapter, I accidentally published it even though I haven't finished it yet. So here is the chapter that I have finally finished!

He holds my waist tightly as he trailed his kisses on my skin, I moaned softly and tugged his hair. He lifted me up and put me on his lap not breaking his kisses, I tilted my neck to the other side to give more space, he holds the back of my head.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." He mumbled and lift his head up to see me, I blushed under his stare full of lust. He grinned and ran his fingers through my fingers.

"My makeup and hair." I blurted out, Juli took the time to make myself beautiful.

"Don't worry before the party we will go to the hotel which I own, although I prefer you natural." He smirked and I nodded.

I looked away from him and see the window that we are now in the sky, I panicked and get off him.

"What are you doing?" He said sternly, tightening his hold around me.

"I didn't even see the plane take off, you know we can be in danger if we don't put our seatbelts on." I said.

He frowned at me and laughed, gosh his husky laugh.

"Baby, don't worry if you are with me nothing will happen to you." He reassured me, touching my exposed thighs. I wouldn't wear a skirt.

"Why are you touching me like that?" I asked softly.

"I want to try something." He said staring at my breast, ignoring my question before.

"Did you hear what I asked you?" I glared at him and lightly slapped his face in annoyance.

"Huh not really." He said, still staring at my breast.

"Huh boy, not now." I tsked, as a sign of disapproval and escaped by sitting on my seat.

"You could stay in my comfy lap." He said slapping his thighs, I would but I have to control this desire. Just because we kissed it doesn't mean anything.

After a moment of silence, I interrupted by blurting out the question that makes my brain a headache.

"Are we going to talk about what happened?" I sighed as I asked the most demanding question of the moment right now, he pulled out his laptop and get himself ready.

"Well, you wanted to taste the alcohol without actually drinking it." He shrugged and get back to his work.

Asshole.

So it didn't mean anything to him, I felt stupid after hearing his answer. He wanted me to not feel guilty after drinking the alcohol from the glass, that sucks, to be honest. I thought it means something to him but I guess I was wrong like the stupid am I.

Since we had only a few hours before landing in California, I decided to sleep and dream about my non-existent man from a manga that I love.

Usui Takumi, you're so hot.

CALIFORNIA.

First thing I got to say in California.

They are too many hot boys of my age at the airport. Damn the sexual tension is going up.

As we were walking, I noticed a group of football players in the airport, I told Nate that I wanted to eat something so we went to a little café, while I was eating two guys came up forward and left a little paper on the table. I opened it and saw their numbers and snap wrote on the paper with a sentence: you're cute let's get to know each other ;)