Vingt et un

I sighed as I put on the gold dress on my body, today was the day I was going to meet Carter and Kyle, the psychopaths.

Nate wasn't kidding when they were people here who are going to put makeup on me, making me beautiful.

Since the party is going on in LA, after the reception I'm going to visit LA, I don't know if it's going to be on my own or with Nate but it's my dream to visit my favorite city of America.

I smiled and mumbled a thank you for their hard work, I get downstairs, meeting Nate with his phone in his hand, he's wearing his black suit, I cleared my throat for wanting his attention, he looked up from his phone and widened his eyes in surprise.

I scratched the back of my neck nervously, as he was looking from head to toes with a smirk.

"You look beautiful." He said and comes toward me, he held my hand, leaning for a kiss but I stopped him pushing his face away from me.

"You're going to ruin my makeup." I said and I can see his lips forming a disappointed pout.

"That's not fair." He said in a childish voice.

"My, my I can't believe Nate has become a childish person." A voice said, interrupting our conversation, it was a guy wearing the same thing as Nate but with a tie.

Nate rolled his eyes as I'm dumbfounded.

"Do I know you?" I asked confused.

"Pardon me, I'm Brandon. His cousin friend and the most amazing person." He said clicking his fingers.

"Who is your cousin?" I asked Nate.

"Lorenzo Lopez." Brandon answered in his place. I choked and gasped for air, Nate noticed and tapped the back of my air.

"I think you know him." He chuckled and I glared at him. Who wouldn't know him? The Spanish mafia boss, Lorenzo Lopez.

"You never told me he was your cousin!"

"You never asked." He shrugged, he didn't care about his reputation while I fucking did! Lorenzo is a dangerous Spanish man that killed millions of people, he is really indestructible same thing as Carter and Kyle.

"I'm going crazy." I sighed.

"You sure will be if you know what I am." Brandon whispered as I locked my eyes with him.

"What are you?" I snapped.

"I'm an assassin." He smirked and I gasped, I'm right now with an assassin, I'm going to be dead.

"Shut up Brandon, she's too innocent." Nate growled as he pulled out his body closer.

"Let's go before we waste any times, Carter hates lateness." Brandon said as he walked outside the hotel room, Nate followed him with me beside him, holding his hand for reassurance. I couldn't believe it in my eyes that I'm going to sit in a car with an assassin and the cousin of a mafia boss.

Wish me luck.

——————————————————

Great.

Just great.

We were at the party, I'm stocked between Nate who is talking with someone named Patrick, a rich businessman.

"So your father told you to be here?" Patrick asked Nate who held his wine in between his lips while holding me.

"Since I'm 21 and soon going to be 22, my father wanted me to have a business partner for my hotel, I was thinking about expanding my hotel around the world." Nate said in professionalism, he was hot when he's talking professional.