ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21 - ℙ𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕞

Start from the beginning

He feels Jungkook's fingers tracing his jawline and then his cheeks as he continues, "I'm obsessed with your beauty, with your personality, with your pure soul and especially with your hair. They are just so beautiful, like the colour of the heart. You made me feel alive, Tae. You don't know how much you mean to me and I don't know how to tell you that either. You meant the world to me." 

The sun is in the opposite direction from them and it's lighting the whole world with his one light which is actually a mix up of seven colours.

Taehyung smells the grass and that beautiful smell of the earth, the soft mild wind which is kissing him on his cheeks and lips from time to time.

The fresh air that just beginning to cool down the heat of the sun. In this place, right at this moment, Taehyung feels magical. 

That's exactly how Jungkook made him feel. That sunlight is his feelings which is just some feelings but is mixed up with several emotions like those seven different rainbow colours. Jungkook's chocolaty smell makes him feel alive, makes his soul feel alive. 

Taehyung knows that he is a piece of desire, lust to others but to Jungkook, he is everything. He made the younger feel esoteric and special, just like the flowers that are spread with abandon on the ground. 

Taehyung couldn't voice up any words. His throat was stuck with happiness. His tears fill with contentment and his heart devours with…….love

Taehyung notices Jungkook's shifting and he feels him more closely now. The red-haired closes his eyes when Jungkook slides his palm softly on his face.

The red beauty is closing his eyes just to make sure that it isn't a dream, that he really deserves this. His soul really deserves this. 

And then he hears the other whispering again which made his eyes open in a second, "Mr Kim Taehyung, you're my obsession. An obsession that can be the death of me but….I would love to die or to even kill if this obsession stays with me….forever."

Taehyung breaths heavily as his heart feels heavy. Tears linger inside his eyes are still waiting to come out. 

He looks at those brown orbs which are looking at his ones with such emotion that makes him feel like, here at this moment, no one else is present without them. It's just them.

That he is the most beautiful human being Jungkook had ever seen. Taehyung feels his knees go weak as he unconsciously leans on the other.

They stay like that, feeling each other's warmth without even touching each other, saying a thousand words without even uttering a single letter. 

When Taehyung realizes that he should express his feelings as well. He should say that Jungkook also becoming a huge part of his life which he doesn't want to lose, ever.

He feels like he is doing unfair with this man. This ravenette is expressing his feelings in so many ways but Taehyung never really said anything to him. 

Yes, action speaks louder than words but sometimes you need to vocalize your feelings. Just to make sure that what you're thinking is not just a hallucination or a beautiful dream that can be broken anytime.

Just the moment when Taehyung opens his mouth to express his unsaid feelings, Jae straddles them both saying, "Sir, there's a call waiting for you."

Jungkook huffs and his expression is clearly showing, how irritated he is right now.

He looks at Jae with not so good mood and says, "You should've texted me or given me a call before barging in between our personal moment." 

Taehyung bites his lower lips to prevent himself from smiling like a teenage girl in love. It feels good when Jungkook gives him importance more than his business and that close alliance whom he trusts a lot.