Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?

Start from the beginning

Guys: "What does he have that we don't!?"

Girls: "Y/N and Rias they're perfect for each other."

Y/N: "What are they talking about?"

Rias: "Don't mind them Y/N."

Y/N: "You must get this a lot Rias-Senpai? This is my first time getting this type of attention." Rias giggles. Issei gets jealous at Y/N because he can keep a conversation with Rias. The three enter the main building.

Rias: "I'll send someone for you two later."

Issei: "Send someone?"

Y/N: "Who would that be?"

Rias: "You will know when he comes to get you." Y/N and Issei look at each other.

Rias: "I'll see you two after school."

Issei: "Eh? Uh hold on Rias-Senpai!" Y/N takes a step back as Issei's shaved head friend punches him in the face.

Matsuda: "Damn you Issei! I thought we were all supposed to have a united front in being unpopular!" Y/N decides to leave the three not wanting to any more association. Y/N is walking up the stairs when he sees Souna and Rias talking not wanting to intrude Y/N keeps walking.

Souna: "Ah Y/N." Y/N turns around to see Souna walking towards him.

Souna: "People have been saying you have been seen at the third years side again."

Y/N: "Oh I got lost again ha ha." Y/N scratch's the back of his head.

Souna: "Your sense of direction must be awful."

Y/N: "It's not that bad I know how to get home." Y/N goes on a long and convoluted explanation on how he gets home. Souna is holding her head after Y/N finishes speaking.

Souna: "Y/N just take this." Souna hands him some sort of pass.

Y/N: "Whats this?" Y/N examines the pass.

Souna: "It's a special pass that lets you in certain areas of the school like the third year area only student council members can have it. I'm giving you this because I don't want you getting into trouble because of your sense of direction." Y/N smiles at Souna.

Y/N: "Thank you Souna-senpai!" Y/N hugs Souna.

Souna: "Ah! Umm if anyone asks I gave it to you." Y/N let's her go a blushing Souna. She pushes up her glasses.

Souna: "Also you're welcome, just be more careful." Souna begins to leave.

Y/N: "I will Senpai!" Souna looks at Y/N who's waving at her and smiles. During Lunch Y/N is sitting on a bench by a small park area in the school. He opens his lunch ready to eat when someone sits next to him. Y/N looks to see a man with trench coat with a white hoodie underneath.