CHAPTER 67

One day I asked the sea

If it feels lonely

But it replied "No!"

"Why will I, when this is my home?"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

CHAT

17th May, 2022

You:
YOU TOLD MOM MY HOUSE CODE?!
Sent 5:05 pm

baby Noah:
Ummm... Yeah?
Recieved 5:06 pm

You:
WHY?!
Sent 5:06 pm

baby Noah:
SO WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME DO, WOMAN? Do you want me to say 'sorry ma'am, I can't tell you your OWN daughter's house code cause it's personal' to our mother?
Recieved 5:06 pm

You:
Manners, Noah.
Sent 5:06 pm

You:
Brat.
Sent 5:06 pm

You:
You don't know what you've done
Sent 5:06 pm

baby Noah:
It had to be me or you. Bye, later. I've got an online lecture in five. Good luck with hell 😘
Love you sis
Received 5:06 pm

Your nose flared as you threw your phone on the couch next to you, biting your lip. Your mother was in the bathroom, currently. She hadn't smiled to you once or rather she hadn't smiled once ever since she entered your apartment. Except for that one time. That one time when your boyfriend had bowed to your mother out of respect, even though he very well knew she was unaware of the traditions.

He'd given his signature famous smile to her, introducing himself briefly as nothing but Jeon Jungkook. He'd then said that he'll see her later and turned around once she couldn't see him, giving a trustworthy smile to you, a little bit of encouragement evident that he was trying to pass on to you.

Your mother had smiled to him; even though you knew that she was cursing at you for everything that had happened, she'd smiled to him even if the trouble was because of him. She wasn't inhuman - oh she so wasn't. She was elegant and classy, a pretty, beautiful woman with etiquettes of gold. That's what she wanted you to be. She wanted you to be better than her, smarter than her. But you being you, wanted to show her that you are so much a different person all your life.