CHAPTER 13

Good moments are few

Happy faces are too

When you get these moments,

Start everything anew

🌌

25th December 2024

It had been around two days since you'd left Taehyung's place. You had a nice stay, it was much more homey to stay near Taru for a couple of days. Even though that was the situation, you just couldn't bring yourself to tell her about it.

About it, yeah it. The whole thingy where you had to explain her how you feel like you've been transported from 2019 to five years in future. It was hard enough to believe, but harder for you to explain. How are you supposed to?

There were many things that stopped you from telling her. Sometimes it was the time, sometimes because Jungkook was around. Sometimes because Taehyung was around, and sometimes because you just couldn't bring yourself to gather your shit and just let it all out. And sometimes, that stupid line you read everywhere. 'Don't tell anyone' or whatever that was.

So today was Christmas. And you were in the mood for sleeping. But Jungkook being, well, Jungkook, had other plans.

"Don't you think it's been long since we've met all others, isn't it?" He said, relaxing more into the seat while drinking his hot chocolate as you tried to open the presents Santa placed near the tree for you.

"It has?" You obliviously asked, not even listening and more interested in the red-colored wrapped goodies. "I was thinking of meeting at Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung's place..." He softly muttered and suddenly your eyes widened as realization hit you.

"We're meeting...  who?" You asked, the present still in your hands. "The others. All of us? It's Christmas, and we should meet. I mean, with You and Taru, of course. I have been seeing them everyday at practices, but what about you? We can all meet up and plan things together" He casually said while you were still trying to process.

"So you mean,... all of BTS?" You softly whispered. "Yeah, Y/N. Am I speaking French?" He chuckled but had no effect on you.

No matter how much French, German, Latin, Urdu, Hindi, English, or Korean he spoke, all you could think of was,

All of them together? Like all the seven?
Oh Lord. This is going to be the death of me