CHAPTER 50

Trust

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

13th October, 2021

Here you sat, in the middle of the circle formed by the seven of you. It was a rare thing, but apparently Jin and Namjoon had declined to play the truth and dare game and Hoseok and Yoongi were the ones to stay for it. Everyone was shocked at Yoongi's agreement to play, but then he'd just shrugged when he was asked, saying it was 'Jimin-ah's birthday so why not'.

Indeed Jimin had been happy the whole day. He was even happier when you came to their apartments even though he knew you were busy today. "So we start" Taru clapped before turning the bottle and it stopped on Jungkook. "Truth or Dare?" Jimin asked and he shrugged. "Any would work" He said and Taru mischievously smiled. "Jungkook, I dare you to email me Yoongi oppa's last made draft of songs" she smirked and Jungkook looked at her with a mean face.

Yoongi glared at her and she just blew him a kiss, making him sit up straight. "Okay Jungkook. Let's see if you can do it" he narrowed his eyes at him and the man sitting next to you rolled his eyes. "Ugh" he groaned, giving the bottle a twirl as a sign that he accepted. Your eyebrows went up as you smiled and Taru clapped in delight once again. Next, the bottle stopped on Hoseok. "Okay, Hoseok-ah. Give me twenty" Yoongi said as if instructing and Hoseok immediately stood up, going near the pillar in the room before suddenly hip - thrusting out of nowhere. Your jaw dropped and soon enough a hand closed your eyes. You frowned before you heard Taehyung's voice.

"Don't look, Y/N" he said and you removed his hand quickly. "Stop" you scolded before widening your eyes even more. Taehyung quickly covered Taru's eyes too. "Baby, you're underage" he said and Taru tched. "Shut up" she spat and Taehyung rolled his eyes at the two of you gawking at the personal show you were getting for free. "THAT'S ENOUGH, HYUNG" Jimin squeaked after a while with big eyes. You all laughed at his reaction to the sudden craziness.

Hobi came back to his seat and a red faced Jimin quickly spun the bottle. It stopped on you and you smiled. You were actually excited about telling everyone about yourself. "Truth or dare?" Jimin asked and you shrugged. "Truth" You said and he leaned back. "Who's your bias?" Taehyung said too quickly from next to you and this was your turn to flush red.

"Ummm" you nervously mumbled before looking up. "Yoongi oppa!" You spat and Yoongi stared at your face, unaffected. "It's you" you said with a round mouth making him simply wink at you with a smile. You chuckled and were about to spin the bottle before a voice stopped you. "Why would you lie" you found Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows at you. You looked up with glaring eyes, hearing a slap from your other side and when you turned your head, you found Taru facepalming. You immediately knew about what was going on, and your eyes narrowed, focusing on Taru entirely who just peeked at you from between her fingers.