CHAPTER 35

17th August, 2021

You puffed out a breath, closing your eyes. Getting into your apartment you threw the keys on the shoe rack and took off your slippers. You switched on the lights and moved towards your bedroom with a bottle of water in your hand. Throwing yourself on the bed you took a gulp of the cool drink, fishing out your phone from your pocket.

CHAT

18th August 2021

You:

Mom...?

Sent at 12:07pm

You sighed, throwing the phone away and jumping towards the closet to pick out some clothes and have a bath. "Ugh..." You softly groaned when you saw a pimple, rolling your eyes and continuing to wipe your wet hair after the bath. A few seconds later you felt as if something was missing while putting lotion on your face. Frowning, you looked carefully just to widen your eyes and curse.

"Shit!" you spat, taking a walk around the whole house trying to find your missing piece of earring that should've been perfectly set on your ear. After about an hour of searching, you finally gave up and ended up deciding to call the hotel. When you went out fishing for your phone, you found a notification 'ting' alarm you.

CHAT

Mom:
What?
Received at 2:47 pm

You:
I returned from my trip to America. I learned a lot of things, mom. They probably will give me a promotion if things go like this!
Sent at 2:47pm

Mom:

Right. You can go to America but you can't visit us, can you? I forgot that you're too busy caring about yourself, we are a far thought. 

Recieved at 2:48 pm

You looked away, trying to compose yourself at those words. Get it together, Y/N. Don't think too much about it. Get it together! You tried shrugging off the thought and searched for the phone number of the hotel you'd stayed in.

"May I talk to Mr. John?" you asked, remembering the name of the cashier from two days ago. "Yes ma'am, John speaking." You heard him say and you breathed out. "My name is Y/F/N, I checked out from your hotel about two days ago" you said and heard silence from the other side. "....Okay" he said and you scoffed softly, for you knew that he didn't remember you even the slightest bit.

"Mr. John, I've apparently lost a piece of jewelry. I was staying in room 505. Has someone else checked in after me and Tyla Stone?" you asked and heard silence again. "Room 505. You checked out on the 16th of August along with Miss Tyla Stone. Then Miss Tyla moved to another room with the other bighit staff, am I right?" He asked as if reading the information off his computer. "Yeah, yes, Correct!" You said and he nodded. "And now Bighit has left the hotel." You added and he replied a small yes.

"Ma'am, the piece of jewelry you are talking about, is it an earring?" He asked and you nodded as if he could see you. "Yeah!" you almost shouted on the phone. "Ma'am that piece of jewelry was picked up by a gentleman I assume you knew. He said he'll give it to you." He said and you frowned. "A gentleman? But you can't do that! Is that even allowed?" you panicked and he sighed "Ma'am, he insisted on giving it to you himself" he said calmly.

"Oh well I would very much like to know his name" you said irritated. "We can't tell you that." He said immediately and you rolled your eyes. "So my earring is not more precious than some random man insisting? Stop being a douchebag, John. That thing was important to me! Do these privacy policies don't apply to me?" you said loudly and he tried to stop you but kept going on. "How can you even do this? It's not correct! I'll report this to your owner and get you-"

"It was a BTS member" he said softly and your eyes widened even more. "A BTS member?" you asked again. "Yes ma'am. I assume he knew you. He ran after your car to give it to you but you were already gone. I really don't recognize him because they all look the same to me but ma'am, can you please not shout? I am not supposed to tell anybody about the check ins or check outs of... BTS. I'll get fired if someone hears you... I am sorry" He said as quickly as he could when you'd quietened. He definitely sounded sorry, but all you were thinking about was which BTS member it was. When you put some pressure on your brain, it struck you.

'Jeon Jungkook...'

A/N

Voila, people. Apparently I got motivated by someone. She gave me hopes by letting me know that some people are reading my story... 

Be yourself
-DiamondMaknae❤