CHAPTER 3

'The water feels cold

Even if it's boiling

I see you clutching me tight

Every single morning

Look right here,

I'm the one you've been spoiling'❤

🌌

So here you stood, outside your bathroom, repeatedly attempting to phone your best friend. "Pick up pick up pick UP!" You muttered frustrated, receiving no response in return.

"I think you should go get ready... if you've forgotten." Jungkook said again, while you suddenly got conscious of yourself as you sat up and stared at him. "...Get ready why?" You demanded, puzzled. "Well, we gotta visit them today! Go throw your pants on, it's a long trip baby". He said, combing his wet strands with his fingers.

No, you both did not have a bath together. He finally respected your wishes when you requested him to leave and give you some privacy, even though he still believed you were behaving weirdly. According to him, you used to love showering together. What got into you today?

"I... absolutely remember." You said, after putting thought to it. If you suddenly started behaving like a lunatic here, he would think ill of you. On second thoughts though, what if he's wearing a mask of your favorite idol and he's kidnapped you and is behaving this way on purpose so that you'd be driven mad? What if-

"Thought you remembered?" Jungkook teased, flexing his thousand-watt bunny smile again.

Hmmm... let's see. Bunny teeth, doe eyes, mole under the chin, nose, and on the right cheek, the slight scar on the left cheek, around nine ear piercings, muscular body, and a white shirt hanging loosely on his arms.

Yup, definitely him.

You were certainly sure that even if this man is pretending to be Jungkook, and had kidnapped you, he has gotten into the smallest of his details. Okay, so you knew quite well that there were about 0.00001% chances that this façade theory was true. Besides, the world did actually move five years in the future. Was that really possible?

You shook off all thoughts and obliged to what Jungkook had asked you to do, keeping the phone aside, ready to try dialing your friend later.

🌌

Well, you had pretty much no idea where this man was taking you. Indeed you agreed you were in Korea, as you could see all the signboards in Korean, and you couldn't help but think that you lost your memories. What kind of a game was life playing with you?