CHAPTER 11

Is it just me 

Is it just me 

Or everyone can see

Whatever I feel

Is this all real?

🌌

22nd December 2024

"Rise and shine, people" Taru bursted into the couple's room, removing the curtains almost immediately. She turned around to face their bed only to find the two moving under the bedsheets. She slowly removed it forgetting all the boundaries of the word 'privacy', just to thankfully find them both dressed - unlike her idiotic imaginations.

They were both happily cuddling, Jungkook towering over the little Y/N compared to his body. His arm rested around her waist and his face hidden in her hair. Y/N, on the other side, was not ready to leave the sheets, holding them even tighter and enjoying the heat her boyfriend's body was giving her.

Boyfriend.

Huh.

You whined as Taru still tried to pull you out. "Wake up you idiot, wake up for God's sake this isn't why I called you to stay here! Go away if you wanna sleep." She sighed, still trying to drag you from the bed. "WAKE UP! I don't even have a flipping dress to seduce Taehyung after the dinner! What type of a person am I to not even make a little effort to look good?" She blurted out in a single breath with her eyebrows raised in a sorry state. "SHUT UP" Jungkook shouted, closing his ears with a pillow and sleeping again turning the other side.

"Phew" Y/N sighed, getting out the sheets after loads of effort. "So you mean," You yawned and gave a lazy smile. "You wanna go shopping?" You asked softly and Taru's eyebrows came back to their normal position as she nodded like a baby and smiled. "Women's day out.....?" She quietly asked and Y/N chuckled. "Lemme take a shower" she grinned, getting up and pushing Taru out the door who smiled happily in satisfaction.

🌌

"I don't wanna spend money!" You exclaimed, grabbing juice and quickly having breakfast. "Who's asking you to? You don't spend money, you're in my town, lady." Taru said and you looked at her in awe. "What? Don't look at me like that. I'm not paying for you. But Taehyung is." She smiled happily, pointing at him and he gave a brotherly nod. "Sure. Grab my credit card, and enjoy" He passed with his breakfast in his hand. "Hmm" You sighed. You were hesitant. It was true that you had left your credit card at your home because you couldn't find it in the wallet Jungkook told was yours. Still, you went on to enquire where your cards and money was from Jungkook. Maybe he knew?