xlv

timeline

b ❤️ itsbree__
even tho harry keeps messaging him, its still fun @draco.malfoy

2:45PM · October 23, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

lightning justharryy
Lets hope you dont fall in love🙃
|
DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
pfft

–––

💌 messages

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
when should i leave

lightning justharryy
Does she have the ring?

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
shes WEARING IT

lightning justharryy
Hold her hand, then pull it off and run

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
really?

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
where will you be?

lightning justharryy
Im at the hospital rn, apparate?

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
why are you there?

lightning justharryy
Just talking to your mother.

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
about?

lightning justharryy
Nothing really, just life..

–––

📴 offline

Narcissa begins to tear up, causing Harry to go into a panic and apologising immediately.

"Wait! No, I'm sorry – I don't have to!"

"You..." They both pause, staring at each other. "you asked for my blessing!" She was deliriously happy, giddy even.  It was obvious, too; a huge, toothy grin spread upon her face and she squealed so loudly she could've deafened someone.  She wanted to run, to shout, to tell everyone what was going to happen... but she had to wait. She couldn't even leave the hospital yet, though she knew that she would be able to soon.  Her mind was like a butterfly, whatever distraction she chose for herself her mind kept fluttering back to the note in her hand. Then she'd get that tingly feeling all over again about the proposal. "Yes, yes! Of course you have my blessing – hell, you can have one hundred blessings! I love you!" Narcissa gripped onto his hand tightly, all giggly and happy.

"I love you too, Narcissa.  Thank you so much!" Harry sat back and let the happiness soak right into his bones. He closed his eyes and savoured the moment, but never released his grip on Narcissa's hands. For the first time in forever his body and mind relaxed. In that moment there were no expectations upon him, no deadlines and no schedules to meet. He was in, he'd made it, he was a winner.