xxxi

timeline

DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
harry should come over
10:34 AM · October 9, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

lightning justharryy
I'd love to. Is there a reason why?
|
DRAC - OH ! draco.malfoy
drama...  wait, was that you at the door already??

–––

📴 offline

Yes, it was Harry who had arrived in such short time. Harry's house was a few blocks away from Draco's, so he ran there with an unusual kind of speed to get to Draco faster.  He ran, feet kissing the land.  He could feel his heart throbbing inside his chest. His skin felt like it was roasting. He began bouncing slightly as he jogged, which wore him out quickly. Harry settled to stumbling along as fast as he could. Harry was vaguely aware of a stinging in his leg. He was exhausted by the time he arrived. Harry knocked upon the wooden door, panting quietly from this exercise.  The sweat trickled down his back, free flowing like condensation on a window pane, it beaded on his forehead and dripped from his chin.  Eventually, Draco answered the door and looked his boyfriend up and down, a small smile appearing on his lips.  Malfoy was wearing one of Potter's old shirts, that was far too baggy on him.  Harry kissed Draco passionately, closing the door behind them as the blonde wrapped his arms around him.

"I missed you, Harold." The flat was welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway. Upon the walls were the photographs of friends and family, and plenty of photos of him and Harry. The floor was an old-fashioned parquet with a blend of deep homely browns and the walls were the greens of summer gardens meeting a bold white baseboard. The banister was a twirl of a branch, tamed by the carpenter's hand, it's grain flowing as water might, in waves of comforting woodland hues.

"I missed you more," Harry whispered, intertwining his fingers in his. "so, what happened?"

"I figured out who runs that tea account..." Draco began to explain, and Harry furrowed his brow.  Potter led the pair of them to a silky, white couch that had been placed in the living room and pulled Malfoy on top of him so they were more comfortable.  "It's Bree, of course.  And Hermione... and Blaise will be joining the account soon."

You can imagine how quickly his respect turned to hate, as if he didn't even fight it.  In a subconscious gesture of disgust his nose wrinkled and he drew his head backwards.

"Oh, fuck."

–––

💌 messages

BADDIES🤪💰

420 🔥 blaiseit
anyways thanks for letting me join the tea acc queensss #stanthat

b ❤️ itsbree__
yea yea whatevz

mione mo hermionex
Bree?

b ❤️ itsbree__
yea what

mione mo hermionex
I was wondering if I could perhaps leave the account? Two admins seems like enough, and if I'm being honest; I don't want to keep causing drama.

420 🔥 blaiseit
giiiiiirl! when the truth got out that you had beaten up draco, it was gold! fuck draco lmao🤪

b ❤️ itsbree__
stfu blaise, u know draco is mine

b ❤️ itsbree__
we just need harry 2 back off

420 🔥 blaiseit
and you need to realise that draco is the biggest bottom on the planet

b ❤️ itsbree__
fuck u say that again & ure out

b ❤️ itsbree__
& hermione u cant turn back now.  ever since u lost ur cool u havent been the same ngl

mione mo hermionex
I feel so guilty! I want to be friends with Harry and Ron again.

420 🔥 blaiseit
ron stood me up last night!🖕

mione mo hermionex
Why?

420 🔥 blaiseit
he thinks im a bitch now and doesnt wanna date me anymore..

b ❤️ itsbree__
thats what u get 4 dating a ginger huh

420 🔥 blaiseit
shut up you bitch, you sound exactly like pansy

mione mo hermionex
Pansy is not a bitch! Draco's the bitch!

b ❤️ itsbree__
excuse me? fuck u! draco is incredible & hes the complete opposite of a bitch!

420 🔥 blaiseit
ugh whatever! im going to try get ron back