CHAPTER 1

I was leaning back in the head of this large double bed, half-naked, with eyes full of tears whereas Jacob Martin was resting next to me. There is a huge gap between a middle-of-the-road tear and the blue you shed in the bed. The sherds are something that makes you feel really on one's own hook, merely sobbing your heart in the soft mattress with a person next to you will make you wonder what has gone untrue in your existence. If this soft layer could speak, it would question my fondness for Jacob and praise me for my lovemaking session, but this bed doesn't know I am sharing another flower bed with my innocent better half.

I don't even know why I am deceiving, but it's not in my guardianship. I turned and saw the bed stand clock which read 3:17 am at the present. Am not forward-looking June fifteen because within two days I am going to leave this mind-boggling city and also this upper ten thousand man lying next to me. Will he be able to turn a blind eye to my absence and will I be able to say my farewells?

He calls me Rosa and I am inclined to go with him as 'his wild rose'. But if I go with him, then what will happen to Kiran Love Paul who is sleeping next door.

National Rose Month recognizes that June has long been considered an ideal month for roses. But for me, June is a curse and I am willing to stay in the curse for a longer time and it's because of Jacob Martin who has taken my flesh and blood.

I am Kiran's Rose and we got married, Married after being in a relationship for more than eight years. I don't even have a remembrance when I fell in love with Kiran.

Kiran would be heartbroken knowing about my affair with Jacob Martin. By June 17, I have to leave Italy and I have to step my foot in India. It will be a solitary secret inside my inner core and no will know this, not even Kiran. It all started the moment I stepped my foot in Italy, I am not intimidated by anyone, it's just I can't face Kiran and that's the mess.

Kiran, will you forgive me for this? I asked myself.

Just then, Jacob turned my side and hugged me tightly holding me in his arms. I am going to crave this touch in the future.

I stood from the bed, "Where are you going?" asked Jacob in his sleeping voice not allowing me to get up from the bed.

"Kiran would wake up any moment," I replied to him.

Jacob stood from the bed and made me wear his shirt. "Sleep!" he said and went to his large kitchen.

I lied in bed and my brainbox started to kill me with its powerful ideas and I couldn't come to a proper cessation. Within two days all these things will be remembered only in my memory board and no one will have a share on it and mainly Kiran shouldn't know about it.

"Don't worry, let's endure it together," said Jacob.

"Jacob, it's not a day or two. We loved each other for more than eight years," I said with my gravelly voice.

"Have this," he gave me a cup of soothing coffee which at the present moment didn't even appease me one single bit.

"What is your decision?" asked Jacob, encircling his arm around me.

"I don't know!" I said like a small kid.

He took a long breath and continued to look at the abandoned small fish tank. On the other hand, my eyes looked at the three roses placed inside a vase. Blood red three roses again and one rose is so withered that it would go to the bin soon. My heart ached and eyes clogged looking at that particular Rose.

She's the queen, queen of flowers, An alluring beauty who sucks blood with her thorns; A robber laced with petals of poisons and yet, She is a Rose, a rose because she is still the regent.