CHAPTER 4

2014

Rose Love Paul

I stilled, scrambling behind the tree trunk listening to their conversation.

Jasper cleared his throat again. "Uhm...Kiran, I think..."

"Jasper, you don't know anything that is going on in my life. The last person I wanted to seek advice is you. You know what...the rope of love is cutting my skin but still am here seeking its pleasure."

"Kiran, it's your choice, you are the one who followed Rose everywhere, followed this campus, your first choice is not designing and now do not throw the blame on Rose," Said Jasper.

Kiran chuckled deeply at that. "I hate this and I hate to get advice from you."

"Cocky bastards...wasting my time again, I don't know why you both are dragging me inside your differences. You both are my friends Kiran and..."

"Get lost Jasper!" yelled Kiran not caring about the student community inside the campus.

"You are one such rabid dog I say, poor Rose..." sighed Jasper and took his leave from the stone bench.

I took a few seconds to calm myself. "Now, Kiran, what did you see?" I asked Kiran sitting on the stone bench.

Kiran's eyes blazed with anger.

"Sit still," I ordered Kiran in a dark voice. "Don't cause a scene here and don't break the rule."

"Rose, isn't it funny?" asked Kiran, rubbing my back.

"No!" I said shaking my head, grabbing Kiran's hand and dragging my legs to the direction of the parking lot.

Just when I reached our car, Kiran pushed me inside the backseat and climbed on top of me holding me in place. Kiran kissed my face, descended to my lips fighting for dominance. Within a split second my shirt was unbuttoned and I could see clear lust in my mate's eyes. But, more than lust, something else danced in the eyes of Kiran.

"Rose! Continue...take the lead," said Kiran in a husky voice biting my earlobe.

I felt a light tap on my head. "Kiran! We...we are inside the campus," I stuttered out where my hands started to search the shirt buttons not meeting Kiran's eyes.

"There you go again, Rose!" said Kiran with a venom-filled voice. "What's wrong with you? Tell me, let's..."

Now I was sitting comfortably next to Kiran with my shirt buttons in the proper place. "You know...I get lonely too you know?" I paused for a second adjusting my hair trying to remember the words I have prepared for Kiran. "For me, I am...lonely when you push me...to the edge, to the edge that I am scared to be an adult. I mean it Kiran, I like you and you are not that...coffee with friends kind of thing, you are more than that and that is why I am scared I will hurt you in the end."

"Oh...it's good to know Rose, you only want me for one thing!"

I swallowed hard and my heart began racing. I knew I was going to slip again inside the champers of my Kiran. I didn't want to be portrayed as a damsel in distress and I had made my mind up to start paying back all my debts.

"Kiran..."

"Rose, believe me, if you spill one more word again, trust me, I will fuck the shit out of you, better give me some time to control my damn hormones," shouted Kiran and I gulped staring outside the window. Thank god, most of the students have already left the parking lot, I sighed, closing my eyes shut leaning on Kiran's shoulder. 

"Just don't assume everything is finished here," said Kiran, giving me another tightness in my chest and my blood pressure started to rise to a great level. "Rose, won't you kiss me at least once by...your own free will."