'Mama! Mama! Look what I made for papa's birthday tomorrow!' Harry showed his mother the drawing he made. It was that of the boy's grandfather walking the plank with Tik-Tok Croc snapping its jaw in the waters. 'It made Daddy laugh'

'Oh, sweetheart' Emilia picked up her son and placed him on the kitchen counter. 'Having papa walk the plank isn't nice'

'I know' Harry chirped. 'It's evil! I learned it at school! It's going to be fun'

Emilia shook her head. She knows that all of the schools on the Isle focuses on keeping the evil present, she still can't help but disagree at the island's methods. Her gaze fell onto her silver bracelet. An idea came to her mind. 'You know, Harry, I have an even more evil gift for papa'

'What?' Harry's eyes beamed.

She took off the bracelet and placed it in the boy's hands. It had charms in the shapes of skulls and bones. Emilia had made it during her travels when she was younger. 'This bracelet gives the user bad luck until they die'

'Really? How come you have it?' Harry raised an eyebrow.

'That's because I made it and therefore, it doesn't have an effect on me. It only affects other people' She spoke with a prideful look.

'Would it give me bad luck?' Harry quickly gave it back to his mother.

'Of course not. It can only work if you whisper the name of the person you want to curse' She giggled.

'Is like magic then?' He tilted his head.

'Yes and no. It works like magic, but it's not magic. After all, magic isn't allowed in the isle' She explained. He stared at her with an even more confused expression. Clearly, he doesn't get it. She let out another laugh. 'Just trust me. It works'

Harry stared at his drawing then back at the bracelet his mother held out to him. 'Hmm. Alright. I'll give the bracelet to papa'

He placed the drawing down and snatched the jewelry from his mother. Emilia watched her son hop down from the counter and run off. The following day, before they walked over to her parents' home, Emilia had noticed Harry whisper to the bracelet. He had even grinned when the old man thanked him for the gift. He clearly thought that he just pulled one of the greatest evil schemes of the century.

"Papa?" The nickname escaped his lips in a whisper.

"No way" CJ stared at the arm with wide eyes. "That's papa's arm? Do you think he's with mother?"

"Maybe. Where's the rest of his body?" Harriet turned to you.

"He must be wandering around here somewhere" Thanatos looked around. He stomped his scythe on the ground three times. The pirate siblings huddled together as green light emitted around the field they were in. Makaria snapped her fingers, and souls instantly rose from the ground. You placed two of your fingers on Harry's grandfather's arm as you whispered a spell. The arm then jumped from Harry's hand and began to crawl away.

The six of you followed the arm through the field, around the souls, until you reached a large elm tree. Two souls were sitting under it, complaining about the work they have to endure. They were an elderly couple. Most likely died from natural causes. You noticed how the old man was missing a right arm. The arm that led you here ran toward the man of the two, quickly disappearing morphing into the man's soul, looking like the man was never missing a limb.

"Oh! Looks like righty is back!" The man laughed.

"Papa!" Harriet was the first of the group to run toward her grandfather.

"Nana!" CJ grinned.

"Is that -? Harriet! Jane!" The old woman gasped. She floated toward the girls with a wide smile.

"And is that our lil' Harry?" The man smiled at the sight of his grandson. You did your best not to laugh at the nickname. Harry let out a sigh, not able to to hide his own smile.

"Hey, papa" Harry took a step forward.

"We would hug ya but we would just go right through ya!" The woman laughed.

"Oh, forgive us for our manners" The man quickly bowed, gesturing for his wife to do the same. "We are pleased to be in the presence of your majesties"

"Please, there is no need for formalities" You smiled at the couple while Makaria and Thanatos stayed silent.

"We heard rumors about the Isle's barrier being taken down thanks to Mal. How is up there?" Harry's grandmother smiled.

"You wouldn't believe it, nana! Auradon is so clean that not even a speck of dust is seen" CJ turned to the woman. "And they have this type of food that -"

"Um, sorry to interrupt this wonderful meeting, but you do have a limited time here" Makaria rolled her eyes.

"She's right" You nodded your head. "You should use this chance to find your mother before we have to leave"

"Did you guys come here to find your mother?" Harry's grandfather glanced at his grandchildren. They nodded in response. "Don't tell me you risked your -"

"No. We're still alive, papa" Harriet assured him.

"Then how have you guys come here?" Harry's grandmother asked.

"We could explain that later" You took a step forward. "Right now, we would like to know if you have been in contact with your daughter, Mrs Baines."

"Of course" She gestured to the direction of the mines. "She should be getting off from her shift by now"

You glanced at Harry and his sisters. They were frozen in their spots. The mines were only a mile away from where they are. To think that they're this close in seeing their mother. You can't imagine how they're feeling. After all, they have lovely memories about her while you had no memories of your father. They must be feeling overwhelmed right now.

Harry looked down to see you hold his hand. You gave him a small smile, reminding him that you're right by his side. He gripped your hand.

-----

'Mama' You tugged on your mother's dress. She looked down at you with a small smile. You held your arms up, signalling for her to lift you up. She did so and glanced at the book you held.

'What's that you got there?' She nodded her head for you to show her the book. You turned the book cover to face her. ''A Pirate's Legacy' Are you interested in pirates now, my flower?'

You nodded. 'I wanna become a pirate!'

Persephone giggled at your excited expression. She began to carry you back upstairs to your room. It's a bit past your bedtime. 'Well, do you know that I actually met a pirate once?'

'You have?'

'Mhm. She owned a small ship and crew, and didn't have much to her name, but she became a good friend of mine'

'What was her name?'

'Emilia Bones. Do you want to see a picture of her?'

'Yes please! And can you tell me stories about her?'

'Alright, but you have to make sure that your grandmother doesn't find out'

'Deal!'