Chapter 31: Missing

Uma stared at the closed bedroom door of her first-mate. Gil continued to knock, trying to get his friend to open up. Harry missed their first class in the morning and he hasn't been seen since the day of your match. At first, they thought he might be sick, but they soon realized that wasn't the case. Harry never locks his door. He keeps it open in case any of the crew needed something from. He also wouldn't deny Uma from entering his room. She is his captain.

"What's going on?" The core four walked up to the two pirates.

"Harry locked himself in his room and won't come out," Uma explained to them before turning back to Gil. "Just kick it open"

Gil nodded and they all took a step back to give him room. Soon enough, Harry's door was wide open. The group entered and immediately noticed the foul smell of the place. It was clear that the boy hadn't left his room at all. Harry was curled up in his bed, buried under all of his covers.

"Um. Harry?" Uma lightly shook the boy. "You okay in there?"

No answer. Uma glared and pulled the blankets away. Everyone's eyes widen at the sight of pillows piled together. They stared at each other, quickly leaving to search for their missing friend.

----

"Thank you" You hung up the call you were just on with Ariadne. Ever since the fight, you've been checking on to see how Dionysus has been healing. You were healing yourself, but your injuries weren't as bad as your brother's. You kept in touch with Ariadne so you can figure out when to properly visit him. You wanted to know what exactly happened during the fight.

Your missing memories weren't the only thing bothering you though. Melinoe has been sending you nightmares throughout the night. You figured it was her and began to meditate to build a wall against her psychological torture. Though Melinoe is one step ahead of you. She made it so that every time you close your eyes, you see a glimpse of your fear. It has gotten to the point where it was even hard to blink. You were just glad that she was torturing you.

Speaking of fear. You haven't heard of the twins recently. It was odd of them to not constantly send you a message of some sort. You looked back down at your phone just in time to receive a message from Mal.

Mal: S.O.S. Harry's missing!!!!

You felt your heart drop. What? You pressed the call button and began to run in the direction of Harry's room. "What do you mean, Harry is missing?" You spoke the moment the call connected.

"So you haven't seen him either" Mal took in a deep breath. "Okay, so, no one has seen Harry all weekend, and Uma and Gil went to check up on him, but his door was locked. When they finally got in, Harry wasn't even inside. He just put a pile of pillows together to make it seem like he was. Do you have any idea of where he could have gone?"

"I got some" You looked into the pirate's room. She was right. There was no sign of him. Gripping your phone, you turned to the direction of the enchanted lake, telling Mal all of the possible places where you think Harry would have gone to.

What could have happened to him? Did he run away? No. He wouldn't do that. He wants to travel the sea after this school year. To do that, he has to pass his classes with at least a C. He's been working so hard to give up now. So what could have - Wait. She couldn't possibly... You stopped in your tracks and sat down on the ground. Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes.

Your mother placed a wreath crown on your head. She was smiling so brightly at you through your mirror with your grandmother standing next to you. Soon enough Hestia, Athena, and Artemis stood beside you as well.

'You've grown into a beautiful maiden'

It's just Melinoe. It's not real.

He stared at you. The love he had for you went from his eyes. It was replaced with a burning hatred. He spoke your name like it was venom. He was disgusted with you.