Ch. 10

I could cry. I could jump. I could scream. I could shout. From the choices that I could do I chose cry. I covered my mouth with my hand and started crying. The rest of Jagiya looked so confused. "Nice to see you again, army", Haley said smiling. We hugged. "Wipe those tears and stop crying, it's just me." "That's the point", I hugged her,"it's you". "Aww", Manager Leomyon said. "You two know eachother?" "Yeah, she went to high school with me", Haley said. "Yeah, for one year", I scoffed. "Haley is added to Jagiya. She has a dancers position," Manager-ssi said. "The stage name is Halo . And here are the adresses to your dorms and keys. Minmi, Haley, I wrote yours in English. I suggest you two learn Korean using Duolingo or Rosetta Stone, okay?" Manager-ssi spoke in Korean. "You're all dismissed. We start next week." We all went out. Jimin was waiting at the door, checking his phone. Probably Twitter my guess. "Hey, you done? —Whoa how many of you are there?" "Just eight", I replied. Haley was surprised and shook. "Hi. You're Jimin right? I love your song Serendipity." "Well thank you, I looked forward to listening to Jagi's music too," Jimin said as he looked at me. I smiled. We went to the van and Jimin followed to go get in the the other van with the rest Of BTS. I drove and Haley sat in the passenger seat. Me and Namjoon drove beside eachother. "You girls should come over later. Maybe we can celebrate," Namjoon said. "Heck yeah!" We went our separate ways and I drove us to our dorms. We got the van and went inside and got settled. "Room?" Seoni said. "Yes. Follow", I said as I motioned my hand. She followed me into the room. "You and Sani , sleep here, "I explained. "Sleeb?" She tried to say. "Sleep." I put both of my hands on the side of my face and laid on them and closed my eyes and fake snored. "Oh!" She called Sani and said things in Korean that I obviously didn't understand. "Ange, I need your help." "Sure, whats up?" "You speak Korean better than me. I need you to tell the rest of Jagi where their rooms are. Ange stood up and started speaking Korean like a pro. I took a breather. Maybe Ange can teach me some Korean, or maybe Namjoon. That's the first thing I need. "Hey Kenz, I think that just leaves me and you, " Ange said. "Cool, now can you tell them that we need to go to the boys' house?" Haley spoke in Korean and all I could get out of that sentence is Bangtan. We got in the van. Haley wanted to drive so I let them. When we arrived their house was huge. The boys were outside waiting for us. "Ay!!!" They all said. Jimin came to my side of the car and opened it. "My queen," Jimin said as he bowed. "Oh stop it...Prince Eric." "Oh my god! I had that Ariel phone case for one year just one." "Well you called me queen and I'll call you Eric because when I call you that you know what I think of? This." I pulled up a picture of him as a prince on my phone. "Who-who in the world is responsible for this ?! " "That's what I said!" He laughed. "Well I guess I'm calling you Ariel." "I'd dye my hair red for you," I said. "And I'd dye my hair back to black for you. Come on lets go inside", Jimin said. Jimin led me inside. "I bought sparkling grape juice for us to celebrate with," Jin said. "Yay, my favorite!" We all got inside and I saw a huge feast laying across this big table. "Oh ,Jin. You cooked all of this for us?" "For all of Jagi. Jimin made your favorite." Jimin went into the kitchen and got this pot. He opened the lid. "Sugar rice?! My-" "Favorite?" Jimin finishes with a confident smile. "A little extra sugar just how you like it," he said as he poured the rice into a bowl and placed it onto the table. Jimin and Jin lit the candle light on the center piece. "Ay!" We all said as we clapped. We all took a seat and started eating. I always have trouble with my chopsticks. "Ah, Jimin help", I said. He took my chopsticks and picked up the bowl of rice and fed it too me. "Mmm. Sweet." "I'm glad you like it." Jin stood up. "To Jagi!" "Jagi!" We all said as we raised our glasses of sparkling grape juice. "So Minmi, you need any Korean lessons?" "Oh , honey , yes", I said slumping in my chair a little. BTS and Haley laughed. "I'd be happy to teach you", Namjoon offered. "Oh yes please!" "Haley ,can help you when I'm not around." "Yeah." "Have you spoken a different language before?" V asked. "Yes, in fact I didn't grow up speaking English, I spoke Spanish." Yoongi choked on his rice. Jungkook patted his back and chuckled. Yoongi tried to speak but couldn't get the words out to me. "Yoongi's always wanted to learn Spanish. Anyways what happened?" "My family is of Hispanic -African American descent. When I started going to school I couldn't speak English. My teachers couldn't understand me. So they told my mom and told her to put me in ESL, which is English as a second language. My mom got nervous and upset because they were going to teach me English. " " Don't you think it would have benefited you?" Jimin asked. "Yes very much but I started to learn English and forget Spanish." Namjoon nodded. "Are you relearning it?" "Si, Namjoon." Everyone laughed. "Tu hablo espanol?" "Si, pequeno", I replied. Namjoon's phone buzzed. He looked at it for 2 minutes. "Hyungs listen to this. You BTS are invited to a gala in celebration of the new Kpop band Jagiya. Gala starts at 7 Saturday. "Eh?" Namjoon spoke in Korean then the girls got excited. "I don't think I brought any dresses with me", I said. Namjoon came closer to my ear. "We'll take you shopping. But we'll make it a surprise for Jimin." I nodded and Namjoon winked. We finished eating and we played spin the bottle after dinner.
"Ok, your turn." Jungkook said. "Truth or dare?" Jungkook asked Jin. "Dare." "I dare you to.... I can't think of a dare". I whispered to Jungkook to tell Jin to do the chicken dance in his underwear. He repeated what I said. Jin literally took us pants off and did the chicken dance making chicken noises. We all laughed. V yawned. "I'm getting sleepy." "Whelp, it's time for us to go ", I said. "Thank you , guys. Dinner was great." We went to the van. "Are you tired?" Haley asked me. "Yeah a little," I replied. "I'll drive then." I obviously fell asleep in the car. I felt a gentle shake. "Hey we're home". She spoke in Korean to the wake the others up. And we went inside to get ready for bed.

•Jimin•
I had the strongest feeling that Namjoon liked Minmi. But I think it was my brain playing tricks on me. I just went to sleep. Maybe my mind will be right tomorrow.

I was standing looking at a billboard that said Jagiya on it then I heard whispers. "Namjoon, Jimin, Namjoon, Namjoon..." The house came to me. Actually EVERYTHING came to me literally. Their voices were getting clearer but not any louder. I peeked around the corner. And they were kissing. Namjoon pulled back from her lips and caracessed her cheek. "Minmi ", he whispered. "Joonie", she whispered back. "No!" I yelled. They couldn't hear me. "No!" I ran my fingers through my hair and started panicking and crying. "KIM NAMJOON!!!" I screamed as I woke up sweating. The guys came in. "Jimin! You scared me! Are you ok? What happened?!" Namjoon slid passed the guys. "What's going on?" "You- you took her from me!" I clenched his shirt in my fist. "You knew she was mine! All mine! And why?! Just snatched her up and took her!" "Took who?!" "You know who! I love her and you just claimed her as yours!" "Minmi?—Jimin you think I love her?" "Yes you do! And you know you do! Don't you?!" Namjoon turned quiet and blushed. "You-" I charged but Suga blocked me. "Yah! Jimin. Jimin. Stop this. It won't solve anything. It was just a dream." "More like a nightmare", I replied. "Jimin everything is okay", Jin said. "Just go back to sleep". They all walked out and turned the lights out. I laid back down. And went to sleep. I found myself dressing up, suit and bow tie. I walked out a hallway. I went into a room of people and it looked like it was a grand party. Everyone was buzzing. Jungkook and Jin came up to me. "Hey, are you ready?" Jin asked. "I was born ready", I replied. Soon the room got quiet. The crowd turned. It was Minmi and she was wearing a beautiful hanbok red dress with cherry blossom embroidery and the skirt flowed and was free. She also had a scarlet rose in her hand. She was approaching me. Her lips were scarlet and bright. "Thank you for the rose Chim Chim", She said. I don't remember giving her a rose. I just smiled. "You're welcome", I replied. "You ready?" She asked. "Ready? For what?" "Our wedding day of course." "What?" Just as I said that the room started breaking down like building blocks. Everyone was screaming. I held on to Minmi so she wouldn't get hurt. I closed my eyes and kept holding on but when I opened my eyes again, It all turned black and it was just me. I closed and opened my eyes again...
I was awake.......
I have been thinking about proposing to her.......
Could this dream be the ultimate answer to my question?......