+Problems+

Sans didn't like it. He didn't like how scared you were, your fear had been caused by someone who was beneath Sans and his brother. How dare a monster even set foot in his house, how dare they try and hurt you! It aggravated Sans to the point that he was pulling on his eye socket again. Papyrus was the first to point out Sans' anxious behavior after the incident. It's only been three days but that's just enough time for Sans to think about what he was going to do with the monster in the shed.

Sans had ordered Papyrus to keep him locked in there with no water or privilege to eat any leftover human. Doesn't sound that threatening to you but being stuck in a freezing cold shed with a dry mouth and a churning stomach, that was a bit of torture.

Sans tapped his sharp fingers against the wooden counter. He was sitting at his sentry post, hoping that something would come out if the ruins today. Dead or alive, Sans could care less, as long as it was a human that could feed his brother and the town.

Sans exhaled, his warm breath showing in the toxic air. He wanted to go home, he wanted to sleep next to you. To hold you. Sans smiled, remembering how squishy you are when he hugged you. His smile growing wide, Sans remembered your eyes and lips. Your hair was also soft and bit tangled. He still loved every inch of you none the less.

Your imperfection was his very definition of perfection

Sans was happy he decided to keep you, he was actually glad that dumb flower was able to convince him to watch over you. You were a real gift from heaven, Sans even caught himself thinking that you may actually be an angel. Sans chuckled to himself, realizing his soul was thumping again. At this point Sans didn't question the way his soul felt, he liked the way it fluttered, it was an emotion he had never felt before. And it made him happy.

Papyrus had also mentioned how Sans' smile doesn't look the same. He's very observant, not that it surprised Sans but it was still interesting to hear be pointed out. Sans still wasn't sure what his true feelings were about you. He felt like he liked you but... in what way?

Papyrus had told Sans that he was being foolish if he really didn't know what he felt torwds you. Sans still rethinks on his brother's words.

"HONESTLY SANS YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU FEEL FOR THE HUMAN? ISN'T IT THE MOST OBVIOUS TO YOU??"

Sans frowned, even if he did admit his feelings for you what would be next? They live in this hellish hole with nothing to offer you. He wasn't even in the right state of mind to be having romantic interests in a human like you. You were also the first female human to have fallen down here, he still knows nothing about females! Sans shook his head, humans aren't that different from monsters. Can't be that hard to figure out. From what he's been told humans are a lot like skeletons, just without the magic.

Sans' eyes opened, he hadn't noticed how much snow was falling today. His shoulders and clothes were filled with toxic snowflakes. His mind had strayed back to the monster in the shed. He had already consulted Papyrus about what they were going to do to him. Sans ordered his lanky brother to get the people ready for a Town meeting. Sans stood up, snow falling from his shoulder, his untied shoes crunching in the snow. He should go retrieve their prisoner for the meeting.

+ + + + + + + + +

Papyrus waited around the center of town. The town's people were all eagerly huddled around Papyrus who impatiently tapped his red boot. It's past twenty minutes since the meeting started. Papyrus grew aggravated with Sans' tardiness. Giving one last minute of waiting Papyrus decided to officially start the meeting without his brother. People were growing tired of waiting and Papyrus really didn't want to waist more of their time. He cleared his throat