Chapter 5

School was a piece of cake, I actually paid attention to every subject, I might get the hang of being here. Then it was lunch time, everyone walked out to go into their usual hang out spots, including Ichigo and his crew, I'm just here alone. Then I heard, "Why are you here all alone?" I looked to see a very handsome guy that was wearing grey clothing, I asked, "Can I know who you are, sir?" "I'm known as William, at your service," he said, doing a bow. I was swooned by his chivalry, then he magically made a red rose appear, "For a beautiful young lady like you, you should have nice things." I took the rose, thanked him, he chuckled, I asked, "Aren't you gonna leave somewhere?" "Hm, I'm here for you because no one should ever leave a lady alone, who knows what would happen," he said. He has a point, I'm only good fighting hollows and defending on what I stand for, then it hit me when he sneezed that he was an elemental, he opened up a near by window and sneezed, a cloud was formed from that sneeze. I said to him, "You are an Air elemental." "Ah, man, I was hoping for it to not happen at all," he said, "I'm learning to control on how much I sneeze." "So what other name do you go by?" I asked. He answered, "I'm been known as Hurricane because before I became an elemental I was an Air Force pilot, I was the most fastest flyer." "How fast?" I asked, very interested into his element. He said, "Like category 5 hurricane!" "Whoa, wait, category 5?" I asked.

He gave me a book, "Read this, it tells you all about different winds and storms." "Will do, so, how do I find you?" I asked, "Your weapon, I mean." "What are you talking about, you already got it," he said, "It's here in this location, you just got to find the right location." I see Ichigo coming into view, I went to him, "Ichigo, where were you at?" "On the roof, why?" he asked. I told him, "Just to see on what looks like from the view up there." "Alright, follow me then," he said. I hope I have the right feeling about this, I heard Hurricane say, "Dang it, you are very good, how did you know?" "Instinct?" I said to him. Hurricane then said, "No it was just a flat out wild guess, that's what it was." "Who are you talking to, Akari?" asked Ichigo, sounded very annoyed right now. "I'll tell you later," I said to him, not knowing what to do. He tells me to hurry up before he gets angry, I walked out, somehow I'm the only one who sees Hurricane, I asked, "Where would your weapon be?" "Let the wind show you the way," he said, pulling me closer to him, "I'm only doing this so you can have a sense on where to go." I stood for like 5 seconds and started to head forward, Hurricane was freaking out, "How is this possible!!! How are you this smart!!!" "I'm the daughter of the Fire elemental, Shadow Phoenix," I tell him. He calms down, "Oh makes sense now, damn it, I thought I was clever." "Not when it comes to her," I said. Hurricane almost said something when Ichigo yells at me, "Hurry up, Akari!!!" "Geez, Mister Grumpy pants, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," said Hurricane.

I couldn't help but laugh at that, Talon asked, "Did you seriously laugh at that bad joke?" "I couldn't help it," I said, shrugging. Mother then said, "Don't boost his ego." "I'm not boosting anyone's ego," I said, "He's just very funny." "Finally someone thinks of me as being funny, I can be happy for a while," he said, "just be careful of Talon's bad jokes." "Why?" I asked. I felt both Talon and Shadow Phoenix face palmed themselves then I cringed when Hurricane said, "He is not as SHARP as he thinks! HA!" "Oh my gosh, I now know why you guys said that," I said, "I'll take back on what I said." "No backsies!" shouted Hurricane. Talon shouted at him, "Shut up then!" "Alright," said Hurricane, who is now pouting. I picked his very well designed warhammer, feeling a surge of wind rushing through, then Hurricane shouted, "Quick, here comes some hollows to test the element." "But-" I was cut off by him saying, "Forget about Ichigo, just focus on the Hollows, quick because here they come!" I looked behind me, 10 hollows, I went into Soul Reaper form, I shouted, "Scream, Enraged Hurricane!!" "Hell yeah, baby!" he yelled in joy. I got a very gorgeous dress that looks like a princess dress, he then said, "The element of wind enhances your fire powers." I got the Scythe out and I casted Fire Bolt without even learning the move, it easy took out the 10 hollows, I looked at Hurricane, "Thank you so much!" "You are well on your to victory, but you still need to train in order to fight in combat," he said.