*F*I*F*T*E*E*N*

Boy was I wrong.

"How could you not tell me?!", I shout to him.

"I didn't think it mattered!", Calum shouts back.

Let me catch you up a second.

When we got to the dance hall we had our food and I was getting starstruck by everyone. "Guys they're coming on", Sierra says and the lights go off and stage lights appear.

'You're the only one who makes me', I hear Calum sing and I cheer. Wildflower.

We all stood up and listened to them rock out there amazing song. If they win best album I think We might have to get seriously drunk.

"5 seconds of summer!", the host says. "The final award tonight before we let you all take advantage of the free booze, is for album of the year.
Your nominees are-
Notes on a conditional form- the 1975
After hours- the weekend
Future nostalgia- dua Lipa
CALM- 5 seconds of summer.

We all cheer. Okay calm down. If they don't win it's fine.
"And the winner is-". If they don't win you can still get drunk there's other awards. "5 seconds of summer!".

We all jump up and cheer and clap while I scream. "Wooo!".

"Thankyou so much for this award, we want to thank all of our fans who have been there from the start, we want thank our amazing girlfriends sat at the front!", Luke cheers. "And also that one there for giving one of this guy an inspiration for a hit new single". I laugh. "We appreciate you all and I guess we're gonna go get drunk Thankyou!".

They run off stage and come around as the award show ended and the cameras cut. "I'm so fucking proud of you", I jump on Calum.

"Album of the year feels pretty good but half of those songs are due to you", he says kissing me. "Let's get drunk, there's an after party".

"You don't wanna stay?", I ask. "Free alcohol". He takes my hand and grabs a bottle of champagne before smuggling it under his jacket as we all take off back to the limo.

"To the best album and best band!", Hannah toasts and we all clink glasses.

We all get heavily drunk in the limo and we barely made it to the after party. "Oh my god I think I'm gonna lose feeling in my legs", Michael says wobbling making us all laugh. "Let's go!", he steadies himself and runs on.

"More alcohol!", I cheer grabbing the bottle on the side of the counter inside the house. I had no idea whose house this was but it was a party. "Cal here", I pass him a cup.

"Calum! I just saw it on tv congrats!", a girl greets him. Now how come I've never met her. "You must be really proud of him", she says to me.

"Yes super proud of my boyfriend, sorry Who are you?", I ask.

"Oh sorry, I'm Jackie I figured I'd invite you guys over for a celebration. Me and Calum where in an after school music class".

"How come you never said anything about her?", I ask him.

"I don't know", he shrugs.

"Oh well glad to know you thought a lot of our relationship", she says laughing. "We secretly dated for like 10 months".

"Secretly? What?".

"Yeah, we thought we were cool doing that", she laughs putting her hand on his arm. "It's really good to see you", she smiles kissing his cheek and I just cringe. "You too maggie".

"Yeah thanks Janice", I smile. What the fuck. She walk off into her party. I just stare at him like I was going to murder him.

"Mads".