*T*E*N*

I woke up to the sensation of being carried. I was put down on something soft and when I opened my eyes I saw Calum putting me on my bed.

"Cal", I say getting his attention. "What are you doing?".

"I didn't want Dylan to see us in the sofa and give you a hard time for it", he sits on the bed.

"Thanks", I smile. I check my phone and see that he still hasn't text. "I don't think he's gonna be coming round any time soon". I sigh.

"Fuck him", he says. "Maddie, why the fuck are you putting up with him?".

"I'm not putting up with anything", I sit up. "He loves me".

"Does he? Or was he just saying that? Come on you're telling me you haven't thought about leaving him?".

"Well, I-".

"Don't lie to me".

"I have thought about it once or twice but I mean who doesn't think about stuff like that?".

"Everyone in a relationship", he laughs. "You know what you deserve and it's not that".

"Calum you wouldn't know, I mean your track record hadn't been exactly fantastic... dare I mention leya".

"Fuck off", he stands up annoyed. "This isn't about her, it's about-". He starts shouting and stops holding his breath.

"What is it about?", I stand up stressing.

"Don't mention leya ever again, you of all people should know". He points his finger at me.

Leya was probably a low blow. She was his girlfriend in high school, you never hear of abuse from a woman but it happened and it was the worst years of his and my life. He was damaged from her and we swore to never to speak of her again. But I was pissed off.

"Well don't medal in my relationship, Dylan loves me and you know what maybe I do love him", I raise my voice.

"What?", his voice goes softer.

"Yeah. Maybe I do".

"Maybe? What do you mean maybe? It's either yes or no".

"What would happen if I said no", I lower my voice too. I don't know what I was expecting.

"Well that all depends on if you still want him". The room was silent.

"I don't know. I don't know what I want".

"How can you?".

"I'm scared!", I stress turning away. "I'm scared to feel so strong about someone". His hand goes on my shoulder.

"Maddie you don't have to be scared infront of me, I love you no matter what". I turn around. I shouldn't but I want to.

His hand wiped away a tear that fell as he rests it in my face. i look into his eyes and then to his lips and I slowly lean up to him, then my phone rang making us pull away.

"It's Dylan". I say.

"Of course".

I answer it. "Dylan where are you? I know you're not at work". I say and Calum watches me.

"I'm outside". He says and I end the call going out to him. "I wasn't in my office for long I went out".

"Don't lie to me dylan".

"What the hell is he doing here with you?", he looks up to Calum at the door. "Were you cheating on me?".

"What? No! Dylan why are you here I thought you were out all night".

"I'd rather be here with you, I got you some flowers to make up for leaving", he grabs them out his car. "I'm sorry for springing the L word on you so quick, I know you're not ready".

"Oh dylan", I smile. I look at my flowers and then turn around to Calum walking back into the house. "I can't do this". I turn back to him.

"What?".

"I can't be with you, I deserve better. I deserve someone who loves the little things about me", I smile thinking about Calum.

"What like him?! Are you kidding? I bought you flowers I say I love you and this is what I get?!". He grabs my wrist. "Get in the fucking car". He drags me in his car and I kick back.

"Stop! Dylan get off! You're crazy". He shuts the door and locks the side I was on. I bang on the glass. "Dylan let me out". I look outside and see Calum come down and I bang on the window and as he runs to the car Dylan speeds off. "Dylan!". I scream.

"You don't respect me! You don't appreciate anything I do for you!", he speeds up. "I wasn't even at work! I was at a girls house, she did everything you never do. Real slut". He laughs. "We got drunk and fucked like 3 times".

"What the fuck! You're disgusting, pull over Dylan you're drunk!". I was ready to jump out of the car. "I never do the things you want me to because you know how I feel about myself".

"Aw little insecure baby, can't even take her shirt off without turning off the light". He mocks. "Why don't we fuck here?", he pulls over into a parking lot. "I've always wanted to do in a car", he jumps over onto me. "You know you want to do it, don't be scared".

"Dylan please stop it!". I start crying as flashes of Matt Come in my head. "Matt stop!", I scream.

"Matt? Is this a guy you're cheating on me with?", he pulls down my seat and rips my jeans.

"No!", I scream whilst crying. "Dylan please don't". I kick and scream.

"Shut your fucking mouth!", he puts his hand over my mouth and my screams were muffled.

Pain. That's all I felt. I've never felt pain like this.

Minutes passed and I accepted defeat, my body numb only the tears coming from my body.

I start to hear a siren come our way and I pull all my strength together to get him off me and open the door throwing myself out onto the floor. I stand up running as the car pulls to us.

I have never been so happy to see blue and red flashing lights. "Help me!", I scream and officers get out of the car. They both run to the car and  drag Dylan out putting him in cuffs.

"Maddie!", I see Calum run to me as I sat on the floor. "Oh my god", he picks me up. "I'm so fucking sorry". I couldn't even speak I just cried into him.

"We're gonna need her to come down to station to answer some questions". A police officer says.

"Does it look like she can speak right now?".

"We'll come by tomorrow".

"Come on let's go home", he says to me.

"Did you tell hannah?", I ask him wiping my tears.

"She called the police". He says. "I just drove to find you". I see him look at my jeans as he just punches his wheel. I put my hand on his back as he cried. "I can't believe this happened, I can't believe I couldn't help you".

"It's not your fault". I hug him. "Let's go". He starts the car and starts driving us home.

Everytime I blinked all I could see was Dylan.