*S*I*X*

Me and Calum took a pizza box back to the arena where they were playing in a few hours. He'd took pictures with some fans that spotted him, I love how happy he is around them all.

"Michael!", I sing through the arena. "Pizza", i Chuck it on the stage and all three of them open it. "Have you guys eaten?".

"Well you were out", Luke says.

"What about Hannah?".

"Shopping", they all say together.

"Right lads I think it's time we did a run through", Calum jumps up grabbing his bass.

"Do wildflower!", I cheer.

"You got it", Luke says. "2,3,4".

"Wildflower! Wildflower", they all harmonise and I scream like a 12 Year old fan girl would.

"I hear you calling my name. I love the sound I love taste", Calum sits down and sings to me while I dance with them all. "And I can see it in your face You've got a side you can't explain", he gets back up to his bass and plays with them all.
"You're tellin' me, tellin' me, tellin' me you wanna come over. You wanna be, wanna be, wanna be, wanna be closer
I love it when you wear your hair down over your shoulder
'Cause I wanna hold ya
'Cause I know where tonight is going
You're the only one who makes me
Every time we"

"I'll tell you what I like"

"My wildflower".

They finish the run through of wildflower and I clap. "Wow! I loved that!", I smile uncontrollably. "Okay, while you guys finish up I'm gonna go back and change. I'll see you tonight!", I say running out to the taxis outside.

"Maddie!", I hear someone behind. "Ah I'm glad I caught you, let's go", Hannah jumps in the taxi I called and we drive back to our hotel.

"So you spent.. a lot?", I ask looking at all of her bags.

"It's not all for me", she smiles. "I got you something". We get it the taxi and walk In.

"Hannah I hate when you do that, well I love it but I haven't got you anything".

"It's a friend thinking of a friend. Here", she hands me the bag and I could see a peek of pink. "Let's go! I wanna see you with it on".

We go upstairs and I pull out the the garment. It was a spaghetti strapped champagne pink dress. It was amazing. "How much was this?".

"It doesn't matter! Put it on". I quickly put it on and smile at myself in the mirror. "I knew it would be perfect for you".

"Thanks Hannah". I say taking it off and putting on my jumper and shorts. "Everything good with Ashton?".

"It's amazing. I'm only sorry we haven't been together all this time".

"Well we all saw it coming. 5 years in the making".

"What about Calum? What did you say?".

"Well. I told him about Dylan and he was okay about it I guess he's just a little protective", I sit on the bed. "I just can't believe we fell out that was the worse 2 months".

"Well not totally, you do have dylan from it".

"Yeah, Of course", I smile. "But Calum's Calum".

——

The show was amazing. I saw everyone come together for one night to fall in love with four boys. When everyone cleared I ran through to the back. "How amazing was that!", I say.

"You look nice", Calum says stuttering in his words. "Beautiful even".

"Ugh when will you two give it a rest", Sierra says and everyone laughs. Except me and Calum who just stare at eachother.

"You liked the show?", he asks.

"I loved it. You were so good". I look at the clock seeing the time. "I have flight in 3 hours".

"You can't stay?". He asks.

"I have to get back Cal. I'll see you in another 2 months though", I hug him and he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"I don't wanna go 2 months without you".

"It'll fly by I promise, 60days. Hmmm it sounds longer when you say it like that actually", I say and he chuckles. "I'll see you Cal".

"Ugh, this is the worst I don't want to leave you again", I hear Hannah with Ashton.

"I know this sucks but just remember I love you", he says and we all look around at each other waiting for a response from Hannah.

"Thankyou", she says. "I better go". She grabs her jacket.

"I'll see you later guys", I wave and then we both leave. "Hannah what the hell".

"It just took me by surprise". She says. "Of course I love him".

"Jesus Hannah". I sigh. "Well that'll be a fun conversation for months to come".

"My favourite conversation is going to be when Calum calls you wildflower one time and Dylan realises about the song", she laughs and I hit her.

"Not funny".

——

When me and Hannah got home I had a surprise waiting for me.

"I know it was only a few days but I missed you". I see Dylan on my bed. I drop my bags and jump on him. "So you missed me too".

"Yes", I say squeezed onto his chest.

"So what did you do". He lies back looking at me.

"Well me and Calum went around The city and took pictures at all the tourist spots look", I show him pictures of us. "And then we went for pizza because what else would you eat there".

"So you and Calum are friends again".

"What do you mean again?", I ask. I never told him we even fell out.

"Uh, Hannah told me you guys fell out. What was it about?", he passed me my phone back.

"Uh. Just about um, I said something and we just did", I couldn't even think of a reason. I couldn't tell him it was because of what was in my diary. "So yeah I think it did us good anyway. I just can't wait for there tour to be over so you can finally meet them all".

"Yeah it'll be great", he stands up. "I can tell you really care about them... especially Calum".

"Yeah well he's my best friend".

"Yeah I Bet he is".

I was gonna make Dylan nice but I can't it's physically impossible for me to not have drama in a story