*T*H*I*R*T*E*E*N*

i appreciate all of you readers, I was in a bit of a writing block for a while but I'm back❤️

"Maddie!", Calum runs to me grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. "Oh my god". He holds me close to him like he would never let me go again.

"Maddie, lets get you home", Hannah says. Calum takes my hand kissing it as we walk to the cabin after Hannah called them all to say where I was.

"Everyone's gonna hate me now", I say feeling the anxiety walking in.

"Maddie!", Luke shouts pulling me in for a hug, Ashton and Michael also hug around. "Don't ever do that again". I guess not

"Sorry for ruining your day guys", I say. "I feel so guilty".

"You did not ruin it", Sierra says sternly.

"If anything you've made us realise that we don't actually pay much attention to you, I mean I had no idea what was going on with you", Crystal says. "I'm so sorry".

"It's not up to you guys to know everything about me, it's just my fault", I say and everyone disagrees.

"Nothing that has happened is your fault", Michael says. "It's not your fault".

"I love you guys", I say and we all hug.

"I think we should call in early", Calum says to me and I nod.

"Night guys", I say and go with cal. I sit on the bed and see Calum go to the window looking out. "Cal?".

"I can't stop picturing you falling from that cliff, I thought you were gone", he turns around.

"You saved me though. I'd be dead if it wasn't for you and I realise now I don't want that because I love all of you and I could never be apart from you", he sits down next to me. "I understand what I've been doing isn't the Right way to deal with my pain and emotions, when we get home I'll get a therapist or even if I don't I'll talk to you more. I don't want to go through this again". I cross my arms and Calum Uncrossed them taking my hand.

"You don't have to go through this again, and you don't have to hide yourself", he says grazing my arm. "Don't hide yourself away from me".

"I'm gonna go change", I say and go into the bathroom keeping the door open. I watch him get undressed and then get into bed and I do the same. I look at the blade on the side and slide it into the bin feeling a weight off my shoulder. I look in the mirror and proudly smile to myself before going out to cal.

"I'm gonna book us another break together", he says. "Another country would do it". I lie in next to him and get under the covers.

"Calum", I say and he looks at me. "Did you mean it?", I turn my head. "When you said you loved me, or where you just saying that".

He turns to me. "Of course I meant it. I love you Maddie, I always have". I shuffle closer so that our bodies where touching and he wraps his arm around me. "Always will".

"I love you too", I smile kissing him.

——

We were home and I won't say I don't feel better but there's voices still there. I decided to help myself out and book an appointment with a doctor get some pills and work on my self.
I love my friends too much to put them through the pain I was having, I couldn't lie to Calum everyday it just wasn't right.

"Did everything go okay?", Calum asks with his hands on my shoulder.

"Yeah I was fine, I got some pills and a bunch of pamphlets and shit", I throw them on my bed.

"Don't forget you have 7 people who love you very much and would love to hear what's on your mind".

"I know. I know, im working on it".

"Take as much time as you need. For now... date night", he says. "I need you to put on a really fancy outfit because I'm taking you out".

"Where?".

"It's a surprise", he says kissing me. "I'll pick you up in an hour". He says.

"Please can I have one clue?", I ask.

"Celebrities go there".

"So I might have to pull out my red dress?".

"What red dress?", he asks. He loves red. "I haven't seen a red dress". I kiss him. "Okay one hour".

I go into my room and start to get ready. I thought long and hard about what we were doing but I couldn't. Is it dinner? Where do celebrities go for dinner? It can't be an award show because he would of told me that they were nominated. It's the dance hall?

The dance hall is 30 minutes from here and it's hard to get in if- a: you don't have a lot of money and B: if you're not famous. Every month they have a night where you have a 3 course meal and then you just dance all night.

I curled my hair and put on my makeup. I lift out the red dress. It was a maxi dress with a slit up the side and it had spaghetti straps.

People can see your arms Maddie.

That's done it. For the next 40 minutes I was changing outfits and stressing out. I'm such an idiot why did I do this to myself.

"Is my beautiful girl ready?", I see Calum come in my room to see me stressing out. I had on my underwear and a top I was trying. "Where's the red dress?".

"You can see my arms", I hold back tears not wanting to ruin my makeup. "My scars".

"You are beautiful scars or no scars, no one will stare I promise, you have to use them as a sign of victory. You won a battle against yourself don't let anyone take that away from you", he kisses my head. "Wear the dress".

I pick it up and stare at it. "Turn around then", I say. "You haven't seen it yet". He does so and I slip it back on. I look at myself in the mirror and smooth my curls.

"God you're beautiful". I see him turn around. "Where has this been!".

"Okay lover boy where are we going?", I put on my heels and I hadn't even noticed what he was wearing. He had a suit on. "Also", I take his collar in my hands. "You look hot".

"Okay we have to actually make and appearance first", he says with his hands on my waist. "You're making it very difficult".

"It's the dance hall isn't it", I say with a smile.

"How did you guess?", he sounded annoyed. "I'm so bad at hints".

"Lets go!", i say all excited. I go out and he rushes infront and takes my hand. "Such a gentleman". He hella me down the stairs and opens the limo. "Hannah!", I jump in with her. "Are you guys coming?".

"5 seconds of summer have to make an appearance with or without guests", Ashton says. "We're gonna do one song, it's being televised tonight".

"How come?", I ask.

"Did Calum Not say? It's an award show".

"What! You're nominated?!".

"Yeah it's just a small one but it's still an award. album of the year award", Michael says.

"You have it in the bag". I say. "100%".

"Well we have our lucky charm", Luke says. "Everytime we take you to an award show we always win".

"Fingers crossed", Sierra says and she pops open a bottle of champagne.

The boys only had one but all of us girls had two bottles to share. "Nothing could spoil tonight", I smile kissing Calum.