*E*L*E*V*E*N*

I've accidentally made this fan fiction a little bit dark.

I was sat on my bed. Back against the headboard staring into nothing. I didn't sleep last night or the night before and I think I managed to drive Hannah away for the night to Ashton's. I didn't want to talk to anyone not even Calum. But I knew he was in the living room, I could hear him in there. He would knock on my door and leave food on the floor but I couldn't eat it.

The police came by and I told them everything. Lucky for me they had all the evidence they needed to arrest him, if it wasn't that way I'm pretty sure they would of brushed it off.

My daydream was distracted by a knock on the door. I watched Calum Come in slowly as I watched him he looked at me too and then I looked away to something else. "Mads I'm worried". I look at him and he sits on my bed. "I'm worried you'll do it again".

"I haven't done that in 3 years". I say dryly from the lack of water.

"Yeah I know. 3 years since Matt", he rests his hand on my leg and I flinch. "No maddie please I would never hurt you like that ever". I tried to stop the tears in my eyes but they fell on their own. "I was thinking we could go for a walk?". I shake my head. "I don't want to leave you again".

3 years ago-
It had just happened, the first time I ever felt stripped of anything and everything I have.

"Why don't you just fucking kill your self you stupid bitch", Matt pushes me off the bed. "You've almost done look", he grabs my wrists and pulls down sleeves. "Go on! Do it!", he shouts dropping me back down.

"I don't want to be with you anymore!", I shout standing up. "I hate you!".

"Good! You're disgusting anyway", he laughs and walks out of my room. I sit on my bed thinking. I just couldn't stop thinking of what he said.

I pick up my phone and call Hannah. "Hey, are you on your way?", it was her party tonight.

"I can't do it", I cry.

"What do you mean? Do you not have an outfit".

"I need help but I don't know where I can get it", I cry. "I can't keep hurting you guys".

"Maddie? Maddie Wait what are you saying?", I end the call and stand up going into my bathroom and lock the door.

I take off my green dress that was over my shirt and then take off the shirt leaving me in my underwear. I look at the marks in my body that he left and touch the bruises.

I go into the cupboard finding anything I could.

Pills.

A blade. I pick it up and start crying thinking about what I'm about to do. A relief that I'll be gone and not have to live through this pain.

I touch the blade onto my wrist pushing in and pulling down. I let out a breath of pain as my arm gushes with blood.

I hear my door open and banging on the door. "Maddie!", I hear Calum kicking the door but I don't let him in, I go to the corner of the bathroom letting myself bleed out. I lift up my other wrist. "Open the door!", he screams and kicks it open.

"No!", I scream as he hits it out of my hand. "I don't want to be saved". I try to find it but he picks me up rushing me to his car. I was so weak the dark was taking over.

"Stay awake!", he lifts my head back up as I drop it. As he's driving he tries to keep pressure on my wrist.

"I don't want to". I weakly get out.