*N*I*N*E*

Me, Hannah, Dylan and all the boys where sat in the living room. In silence.

Calum was staring at dylan along with Hannah I was staring at like for help and Ashton and Michael where on there phones.

"So what are guys doing tonight?", I ask.

"Sierra and I are with her family tonight". Luke says.

"Yeah and me and crystal are busy", Michael sighs. "Right get a game out".

"What game?". I ask.

"A good one". He shrugs. "Let's see", he goes to the game cupboard and pulls out monopoly.

"So we're all trying to fall out?". I say and he puts it back. "How about we think about the pizza we want and the film we want to watch".

"Well it's obviously clueless", Calum says.

"Well someone thought we should change it", Hannah looks at dylan and he smiles.

"Mission impossible", I say.

"I'm not saying that it's not a good film I love it but we always chose clueless so we're having clueless". Hannah gets up and turns on the tv setting it up. "Ashton come and get blankets with me".

He gets up and leaves with her. "Then Michael and Luke you two can stop texting and get some snacks. This is it first movie night since the tour and I want to to be good okay". They jump and salute me before going out.

"Calum you're kind of useless to me", I say and he laughs kicking my leg. "Fine you can chose the pizza".

"Already chosen". He smirks.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom", Dylan says going up.

"I hate him", Calum groans. "What did he say after I left?".

"I'll tell you what he said". Ashton jumps on the settee with Hannah.

"Don't Ashton", I say.

"Go on", Calum says wanting to know.

"Well Hannah first asked me this question. 'Ashton do you ever think about my friends while we have sex' and I thought strange. Then I asked why she said it and apparently that dickhead thinks of everyone's girlfriend here and or other girls whilst having sex with Maddie".

"Okay it's fine. I mean I don't blame him just don't kick off. He'll know that I told one of you and I don't want him that think I would break his trust".

"Break his trust?! He is practically cheating in his head. He doesn't want to-". Calum stops ranting when Dylan walks in. He looks at me as he reads my face saying don't say anything then back to Dylan.

"What all the shouting about?". Dylan asks wrapping his arm around me.

"Calum wanted a different kind of pizza", I say. "I said it had to be pepperoni".

"Jeez cal you're arguing over that?", Dylan laughs.

"Yeah Calum jeez", Ashton says and cal gives him a warning look as he laughs.

"I got a work call", Dylan says. "I can't stay".

"A work call? Today? Do they really need you in?".

"Yeah work is actually important to me", he says. "Text me". He says i watch him walk and I don't say anything. "Maddie?", he says making me look at him. "Did you hear me?".

"Yeah".

"Then don't ignore me". He says. "I love you", he says and my eyes go wide.

"What?". Me and Calum say to the same time.