Chapter 6

(Midoriya pov)

Midoriya: It's been two days since those villains attacked me and my classmates. They just toyed with us. Showing off their malice and strength. Those two creatures that fought us and All Might were nothing I ever seen or heard of before.

???: Who knows what would have happened if the teachers didn't come when they did.

Midoriya: This shows that  the villains are getting smarter and stronger .  In order to oppose this new evil, I must make One for All that I inherited from All Might my own.

???: Stop that, Sero!

Midoriya: Because time is of the essence since I'm the one with this power now.

???: SHUT UP AND BE QUIET SCUM!

That loud noise caught Midoriya off guard and scared him looked around to see where the noise came from and saw that it came from Kacchan. Midoriya looked around seeing his classmates talking about the villain attack. How All Might pushed them back and how he lost against that girl.

Midoriya: I guess I got caught up in my thoughts again.

No matter what Midoriya does he always goes back to thinking about that girl that beat All Might.

Midoriya: I wonder what type of quirk that girl had and why she would help those villains?

Iida: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Everyone please stop talking and take your seats!

Sero: We're already in our seats, your the only one who's not.

Iida then sits down in a fit of shame and rage.

Iida: Shoot!

Uraraka: Don't worry about it Iide.

Ashido: Tsu, who do you think is going to teach homeroom today?

Midoriya: Yeah I wonder who is?

Tsu: Well it can't be Mr. Aizawa since he is suppose to be in the hospital recovering.

The door then opened revealing Mr. Aizawa but Midorya saw another person near Aizawa but they were out of sight.

Aizawa: Morning.

Everyone: Mr. Aizawa you're back too soon!

Kaminari: You're too much of a pro!

Iida: So, you are alright Mr. Aizawa?

Uraraka: Can you really call that all right?

Aizawa: My well being doesn't matter. And I have announcements to make.

The whole class quiets down.

Aizawa: First off we will be receiving a new student today.

This got the class excited knowing someone new is coming.

Kirishima: I hope they're manly!

Bakugo: That extra better stay out of my way.

Midoriya: I wonder what type of quirk they have?

Iida: Mr. Aizawa do you know when this new student will be arriving?

Aizawa: You do not have to worry because she is already here.

Everyone: She's here?!

Aizawa: Yes, she is. You can come in now.

Aizawa turned towards the door and so did everyone else and once she came the once excited faces of the classroom was replaced with fear.