Chapter 1

In a city it is quite and dark. Around the area appears to be a deserted part of a city and in this is a giant black figure that is jumping from building to building and it appears to be trying to run away from something.

 Around the area appears to be a deserted part of a city and in this is a giant black figure that is jumping from building to building and it appears to be trying to run away from something

(Ignore the Golden Gate bridge please)

???: Come on Venom we must get out of here and back to her!

Venom: I know Eddie! I'm going as fast as I can, but they are too fast!

Venom and Eddie were punched into a wall by 2 unknown figures. When they got back up their eyes landed on the ones who did it.

 When they got back up their eyes landed on the ones who did it

Venom: All Might and Spider-Parker its been to long

Spider-man: Shut it Eddie, we're taking you in. Your years of crime ends tonight!

All Might: Surrender Venom you can't beat us!

Venom: We will never Surrender!

Venom lunges towards Spider-man only to get punched in the face by All Might sending him through a couple buildings. As Venom get's back up, he is tasered by one of Spider-man's web's inflicting more pain on him. Spider-man starts to tether Venom up in his web while All Might starts to punch Venom launching him in to the sky. All Might launches into the air about to punch Venom, before he could Venom hit him instead sending him crashing into the street. Spider-man tries to punch Venom, but he dodges the punch and is kicked in the ribs, launching him into a wall. While Venom's back was turned All Might punched him sending him flying over to Spider-man.  Spider-man saw Venom flying towards him so he punched him. This sent Venom into the air and crashing down creating a small crater in the street. Spider-man goes to check on Venom only to be punched in the face sending him flying back a couple feet and as All Might goes to punch him Venom dodges and bites All Might's arm. All Might grabs Venom's  leg and throws him down the street. All Might goes to check on Spider-man and sees that he is out cold All Might decided to end this now. All Might appears in front of Venom faster than he could see and repeatedly punch him. All Might reals back his fist and punches Venom into the ground. All Might sees that Spider-man is starting to wake up and goes to check on him, but is hit by venom again sending him into a wall. Spider-man sees that Venom barely has any strength left and can see Eddie's body. Spider-man launches web's onto him tying him up knowing he did not have the strength left to break it. Once Venom was good and restricted Spider-man swings Venom up into the air and All Might punched Venom launching him into the air sending him crashing into an abandoned apartment complex. Spider-man and All Might now have Venom cornered.