10🪐

Sorry if this is too cheesy for you guys I just love cute things:)) let me know your thought.

Jimins POV

The stars where so beautiful tonight. They were almost as beautiful as him. Could he be as pretty on the inside as he is on the outside? The way his doe eyes caught my attention just like the moon. I'm sure I saw the moon in his eyes. The one place I want to go with my love..... is he the one that I wished for? Could it be him?

His stares never went unnoticed, I knew he was looking at me because I could feel his eyes on me. This is the first time someone looked at me the way he did. His eyes they are telling a story when he looks at me. I feel safe with him, just by looking in his eyes I knew that he didn't want me for my body. In fact he seems to have a look that I have seen yoongi giving tae. I made sure my back was turned to him but every once in a while I would steal a glance of him through the reflection of the window.

" we are here" the drivers voice was heard. I turned back to look at the taller male and we locked eyes. It was like something erupted inside me. He felt so right, just being around him and looking at him as if I am trying to see his soul. The boy was letting me i could tell he wanted me too see him the real him. The one that people don't see.

We didn't stare at each other but for a second before he broke the gaze and pulled his wallet out from his pocket handing the money over to the driver. I opened the door and got out of the vehicle. There was a cute little cafe in front of me and from the looks of it I would have figured it was closed. But before I could say anything a dark haired male came out of the building wearing an apron. He obviously worked here.

I didn't even notice jungkook was standing in front of me until the boy walked and stood in front of junkook. Jungkook thanked the dark haired male for keeping the place open. Just then I moved out from behind the taller so I could be seen. The dark haired male smiled at me " hi I'm Jin, one of this brats closets friends. I giggled at his comment. I could see jungkook smile while looking at me.

I reached out my hand to shake his, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug." Sorry I'm a hugger"  I returned his hug before pulling away.

" hi I'm jimin kookies new roommate"

"Kookie that's cute I like that name. Maybe I should start calling him that too" I see the taller shake his head violently " no only jimin can call me that" awww how cute he only wants me calling him that. "Fine junkook I won't call you that then." Jin says while rolling his eyes. The dark haired male grabs my arm and pulls me inside. The taller trailing behind us watching. When we get inside jungkook garbs my wrist from where Jin has it and starts pulling me to a small round table that's in the corner which has only one chair. The boy grabs a chair from another table and puts it on the side of the table.

I sit down and realize that the dark hair male had disappeared while jungkook was bringing me to the table. Shortly I saw him coming out way with something in a cup and a small menu. He sets the drink in front of jungkook and hands me the menu.

After some debating I finally order my food. Before Jin walks of he whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but smile because of what he said. Jungkook was glaring at Jin and politely asked if he could stop whispering things to me. Jin nodded and took off with the menu.

I noticed the drink in front of the boy and told him he could go ahead and drink it. He took his gaze from the window and looked at me. " No I will wait until your food gets here" he is actually genuinely nice to me and it's weird. The only people who have been nice to me without a reason are yoongi and tae. It was nice knowing that he didn't have any bad intentions. I was very happy since I was very comfortable around the boy.

"Where did you live before you came here" he asks still looking outside.

" I was born here but moved to Seoul when I was 9." I said with a pout. He looked over at me and I swear I saw him coo at my action.

"How old are you?" I asked the boy trying to find out more about him.

"17, You?" I was shocked he moved out of his house at 17. Shouldn't he have another year left of school did he maybe get kicked out of his house.

"You're 17, why are you not living at home?!?" I said with a confused face. He aligned and patted the top of my head. I didn't really think much about it since I was only focused on what he had to say.

" calm down I didn't get kicked out of my house or anything I just graduated early". It's like he read my mind. He answered my question before I even asked it.

"Oh okay that's good you must be a smart kookie then" I say relived and giving him a small wink.

He visibly blushed and smiled." Jimin is it okay if I talk casual to you... like without honorifics?" I didn't even notice that he hadn't been using them this entire time. To be honest I really didn't care that much, so I just nodded and told him it was fine since he was so cute.

We were both equally suprised by what I said but brushed it off. Luckily my food had finally shown up. I was starving.

Jin handed keys to jungkook and told him to lock up since he had a date with some guy named Namjoon. The younger took the keys and nodded.

Once Jin left me and the taller male talked while I ate. We talked about childhoods and our favorite things and hobbies. We were both desperate to find out more about each other so the conversations just went on.

When I finally finished eating we left and the younger locked up the cafe. It was already really late so when we got home we were both heading in the directions of our bedroom. Right before I was able to go up the stairs I felt someone holding onto my wrist. I tuned around and was faced with the handsome male when I looked at him it seemed like he was debating something. "Junkook?" But right as I said that he pulled me into his warm embrace. He held me tightly and whispered a goodnight in my ear before letting go and walking to his room.

I stood there for what seemed like hours trying to process what just happened. I finally ran up to my room and plopped down on my bed. All I could think about was how good the younger smelled and how warm he was. With that in mind I drifted into a deep sleep not even bothering to change my clothes.

What Jin whispered in jimins ear :
You're lucky jimin, jungkook does not like to share this table with anyone. In fact this is his favorite place to come to and he had never came with anyone else.

:)) should I keep writing??