Chapter 16: There's no Dark without Light

Hunter Amir Moon
(Three days Later)

I paced back and fourth in my study. Old, ancient books opened to pages that gave me information about the dark or light demon wolf. My wounds from my battle with the rouge leader had healed and I was completely normal again. just missing my other half. I shook my head, trying not to think about.. her.

Anxiously, I sat in my chair and kept reading.

-The Demon Wolf Changing, Chapter 25-

Changing
It is said that once a demon wolf has been chosen he or she cannot be changed back, this is not true. If a demon wolf has been chosen for the light or dark he or she can be changed to the opposite side. But only in a matter of time.

How to change a dark wolf into a light
There are many legends and tales about a necklace that can change the kindest soul into the meanest, the most despised person into the most loved. It is called The Changing Amulet. It is hidden deep in the mountains caves. Through out history, many have tried obtaining the amulet... None survived the first week of the journey. If however a person can obtain the amulet, here are the steps needed to be followed to ensure the turn of sides.
1. First of all, he or she must be unconscious for the amulet to work correctly, if otherwise, the dominating side will grow stronger and possibly unstoppable.
2. Place the amulet around he or she's neck and leave there till he or she wakes up.
Note: once the demon wolf has shifted, you have one mouth before the change becomes permanent.

-Chapter End-

I couldn't believe my eyes, I had found the answer! I knew what I had to do and all I needed to do now was find the amulet and find my mate before it becomes permanent.

--
North Azure Alexandria Parker

As I ran through the woods, with rouges following behind me, I didn't feel myself. I had a bad feeling, my wolf was weird, she was demanding and hot headed, I had let her take control of my wolf body. Her voice was vicious, deadly. Talk back to her and you're dead.

'Where are we going?' I asked her, from the back of our mind as I watched her run through unknown parts of the forest.

'None of your fucking business human.' she snarled, in a voice that wasn't her own. I knew this wasn't my wolf. She was different since the night of the changing, something had gone wrong, I could feel it. This isn't how things were meant to be.

I tired to contact Hunter through our mind link, but I had no luck, something was blocking the connection. I sighed, still having no control over my wolfs body, I only watched as she talked to other rouges, as she ran through the trees. I zoned out and started to listen to my babies heart beat, it was beautiful knowing Hunter and I are going to have a baby... Maybe even a family one day.

--
-A/N-

Sorry this is really short but I wanted to update for you guys! I read some of the comments in the last chapter and most of you guys wanted for Her to be good and now that I look back on it, I should have made her good but I hope this chapter has given you all hope for what might happen in the next few chapters!

Please comment, Vote and Fan