Chapter 17: White Wolf?

(IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLZ READ)
North Azure Alexandria Parker

I walked through a meadow in human form, loving the feeling of grass under my feet, a feeling I have been missing greatly. The feeling of being free and able to move was almost foreign to me now. It felt like years since I had moved on my own.

I kept walking through the until the ground became harder, browner and started crunching with every step I took. The sky grew darker as I walked onwards. The wind picked up, blowing my hair wildly, in different directions. Something inside told me to keep walking, so that's exactly what I did.

Soon, I came to a huge rock and as I got closer, I saw something inside it, something bright, it gave off a feeling of safeness. I was only about a ruler length away from the rock when I stopped walking. I starred at the monstrous rock, then just by my face, part of it disappeared and showed what was inside it...

A white wolf.

As if I was in a trance I kept looking at the wolf, unable to take my eyes off it. Funny enough, the wolf looked identical to my wolf except this one was white and mine is now black. Suddenly the White wolfs eyes snapped open and looked me in the eyes...

Still not in control of my body, I opened my eyes to the small camp fire going just beside my wolf, its embers floating high up into the sky.

'It was only a dream...' I thought to myself. I sighed and relaxed myself, knowing my wolf would get angry because of the emotions we share. I sighed again and looked up at the glistening night sky, I subconsciously put a hand over the small baby bump growing on my stomach. I listened to my baby's heart beat before slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

--
Hunter Amir Moon
Two days later

Two days ago I set out on the mission to save my luna. I only had less than two weeks to get the amulet from the the dark mountain caves. Nothing would stop me from getting it, I wouldn't let it.

We ran at full speed towards the mountains, only stopping for a drink or a short rest. My wolf was on edge, wondering were our beautiful mate may be, hoping she was okay.

--
(Three days later, a week and two days until permanent)

Over the past three days, my men and I have ran over rough mountain edges and rangers, rested in damp caves and barely slept a minute.

Right now, we're walking on the trail we are following, so close to where the amulet is kept.

--
(Two hours later)

It was beginning to get dark as we continued to walk on the mountain trail. Our fur was damp, we were all on full alert, knowing we were so close to reaching the amulet it was basically right in front of us.

I sighed as I looked around at all my brave warriors that had followed me into this, their eyes were droopy and tense. Everyone was panting and restless. Prepared for the worst.

'Alright men, stop here and get comfortable, we're stopping here tonight.' I mindlinked them all. We stopped and set up camp. The hunters in our group, are out now looking for something bring back and eat. We never dared shift into human form... the cold would kill us in our human form and there are many dangers out here.

I sat down in front of our large camp fire and starred into the flames, almost in a trance, thinking about my mate.

'Out mate...' my wolf corrected.

(GUYS I FORGOT HIS WOLFS NAME.. Comment here what his name was)

I chuckled and shook my head. Although in wolf form, it probably sounded like a dying cat or something. I laid my head down on my paws, silently listening to the rest of my men talk through our mind link. Their pointless conversations amusing me, despite them all being absolutely worm out, they all managed to pick themselves up. I was proud of my pack members.

Slowly, I drifted off to sleep. The last thing that was on my mind...

North.

-A/N-

Hi guys.... yes I know it, has been was to freaking long but I have a solution for that!!!
The solution, is should I write and complete the book then publish the chapters once they have all been written and save u guys the wait? COMMENT UR OPINION PLEASE U GUYSSSS 😋
Thank you all so much for reading and commenting on this book, thank you so so much u guys <3

Please vote and Comment