My Badass Mate

-A/N-

Okay, this is my third book! Enjoy!

Btw, this is a sequel so probably best to read the first one which is called, My Alpha Mate.

Also on the side or just up there ^^ is North.

---------------------

Hi, my names North Azure Alexandria Parker, I'm a vampire/werewolf hybrid. I'm 17 and living the life! I have no mate and am thankful for that!! I'm not a normal hybrid. You see, my wolf and vampire merged together when I was born and created, a demon werewolf. My wolf is pure black with glistening red eyes. When I'm in human form, my eyes are an emerald green with really big dark red specks, you could see the colours from a meter away. I'm teased about it by my sister, Trinity and the other school sluts. I also stand about 5'9.

I have a twin brother, Deagon Ashton Alexander Parker, who is future Alpha, He is older then me by 2 minutes. To say he is a little overprotective of me, Zander, Thorn and Delilah, would be a complete understatement. He found his mate literally the night he turned 16, her name is Melody and is my best friend. He stands 6'8 and has light green eyes, kinda lighter than mine but they have gold specks. Everyone in the pack loves him and get along with him perfectly. He is a silver coloured wolf and his wolf had piercing blue eyes with gold specks. Oh, he's also going to be take the Alpha position when he turns 18, I say he would be an amazing alpha and leader.

I have a younger sister Trinity Cecilia Ana Parker, who is a light angel instead of werewolf and she is 16... (My mum was a vampire/werewolf/angel hybrid...) Trinity is the school, party girl; she can be a major whore and bitch. That's why my brother isn't as protective to her as he is the the others and I, he still loves her though, as any brother does. She has dirty blond hair. She has dark blue eyes and stands about 5'4, which is only an inch bigger then my younger brother Thorn. Lol! She has the most amazing white wings, because she's a light angel. She currently has no mate. although I'll be feeling sorry for the man who is.

Then, i have another younger brother, Thorn Nixon Ajax Parker who is 13, he is a normal werewolf, though a lot stronger, he is going to be head pack warrior when he turns 16, that's what i'm betting on at least. At the moment he stands about 5'3. He has dark brown eyes with specks of silver in them. He is still in middle school. He is extremely strong for is age, nearly as strong as Trinity. He loves martial arts and plays football for the local football club... Yes, he is a very active kid....

Then I have another younger brother who is only 7, his name is Zander Reid Axel Parker. He is the quiet one, I guess, he doesn't like to yell and does what he told. He loves sitting in his room, reading and playing video games, i guess, like any teenage boy likes to do. He also, surprisingly, likes to cook and is very good at it! At the moment he stands about 4'8 and unlike Deagon and Thorn, he has light brown hair. He loves science, maths and medicine stuff. Dad, (Ace), thinks he might be the new pack doctor one day.

Then last but not lest, my youngest sister Delilah Celestine Aisling Parker. (Aisling pronounced, ash-ling) She is only a year and a half old and has a fun, bubbly personality. Personally, when she's older, I think she'll be a bit of a hippie, which is really cool. She has dark brown hair like Thorn and Deagon. Her eyes are a type of turquoise blue, that just pop out at you, her eyes also have a dark brow ring around the pupil. She is walking really well and has her two top front teeth coming through. She is still learning how to talk, so far, she can say, mama, dada, dorn (for thorn), ander (for Zander), nity (for trinity who hates the way she says her name), dede (for Deagon) and Nor (for me, North). At the moment, we don't know if she'll be a hybrid or a normal wolf.

As for my mother, she is really sick at the moment, she can't get out of bed. If you go in and talk to her, she looks perfectly healthy, but she can't walk at the moment, so she stays In bed. The doctor doesn't know what's wrong with her, but they are researching and taking blood samples from her to find out. My mothers name is Rue and is 42 years old.

My dad spends most of his time taking Thorn to his sporting activities, spending time with mum (which is 70% of the time!) and either showing Deagon how to do pack work or actually doing pack work. He spends time with me, Zander and Delilah of course but not a lot. His name is Ace and is 45 years old.

So that means, I look after Delilah, when I'm home, sometimes, I've got to take her with me! I don't mind though. I have to help clean up after dinner and do heaps of chores, yes Deagon helps to but still, it takes forever!

---------------------

Trinity barely talks to me and really doesn't give a fuck about Zander and Delilah! She hasn't even held Delilah since mum got sick and is blaming Delilah for it! She only talks to Zander when I ask her to tell him to get off a game or something. She really is the worst sister I have ever seen and had! Deagon and Dad have talked to her about it, but she just doesn't care. She's such a bitch, I have hated her since she was born... The spoilt brat...

---------------------

-A/N-

Okay how was the prologue thingy? Was it to much? COMMENT YOUR ANSWER!!!

Next update will be when, three amazing people comment what they think about the first chappie! Okay?

Till next time, please

Comment

Vote

Fan