Racing hearts

"Come on..."

Thump.

"Hell no!"

Thump.

"P-Please Tommy, it's cold.."

The norwegian leaned against the brit, who bit his pencil in annoyance. "Ya know, your pretty clingy for a 'loner'". He rasped. The snow kept falling through the gaps of tree leaves, making the norski even colder. "It's not my fault you chose to wear a short-sleeve in Novem-" Tord fell back on his lap, ignoring his tone. The sky was cloudy today, nothing new. Same old stupid school day; same old stupid Tom. The Brit couldn't help but blush as they met eyes, forcing the smile on his lips into a half-convincing scowl. "Oh come on, you know you love me~" Tord mused. Tom rolled his eyes, shooting him a look that quite clearly said 'that's gay'. The norski chuckled, blowing a puff from his cigarette towards the brunette's face. He coughed, glaring down at him with his famous charcoal-black stare. "Disgusting. This isn't exactly helping me study, dickhead." He mumbled. "Ah, I may not be smart in that area, but I know that I'm more interesting than algebra." Tom let out a breath, moving his textbooks aside and waving his fingers through the norski's hair. "Fine, fine. But pretty much everything is more interesting than algebra." He noted, sighing in defeat. "Wait, what did you say? Hmm..something about how I'm your everything?" Tord chimed. Tom raked his fingers through his hair in response. "Can you shut up for a few seconds?" he grumbled. The norski winced, closing his eyes.

"As you wish.."

_________________

Tord was dreaming.

Well, it seemed more of a lucid dream.

This time it was one of his shitty hentai fantasies, which he absolutely enjoyed, having nothing that would affect him in real life-Or at least, he thought so. The fact he could feel everything without hurting anyone's pride, or his own-was what most made it heaven. Even more than masturbating. It felt real to him, like someone loved him, appreciated him, even wanted him for everything that he was. He just hated how short the feeling seemed to last. At the moment he was engaged in a messy kiss-although it was a dream, and he didn't care. Dreams gave him real practice, anyways. Although, it wasn't quite realistic, considering the fact that he never had to stop for breath. He'd take what he could get, though.

They wouldn't stop laughing.

They wouldn't stop laughing-until Tom's face was a flushed mess. Edd had damned him to the backseat with Tord since he'd been carrying him-he told him it would be 'easier'. Although, he knew that was just an excuse to sit next to his beloved ginger. In result, the norski had decided to cuddle him like a stuffed bear-and was now drowsily kissing his cheek. It wasn't that it didn't feel really nice..his lips were unexpectedly soft-unlike how chapped he'd think they'd be from smoking-it was that the others were witnessing it. And in order to direct the embarrassment towards Tord, he'd have to wake the peacefully sleeping baby-and end his endless routine of soft pecking. Which, now, was more like the norski murdering his cheek. Well, so much for that.."Sunshine" he whispered loudly, causing the others to glance at him. "-lollipops.." He quickly added, poking Tord in the cheek. He winced in response, still trying to kiss his face-which was now facing towards him. Tom quickly pulled away before their lips touched, his heart going off like firecrackers. The hell is wrong with me, holy shit.. This of course caused another eruption of laughter from the front of the car-this time, loud enough to interfere with the norwegian's sleep. He hummed and cuddled closer to Tom before slowly squinting his eyes open. "What's...happ-" He must've realized how close he was to him, telling by the look on his face. "Oh! So you did want to cuddle.." He managed.

"Says the one who almost kissed me"

Tord's heart skipped a beat.

No, it skipped two.

Did Tom just.. did he really just.. say that..

"Heh, well it's a good thing I missed, or you probably would've had a heart attack because of how good I am at it~" He retorted, smirking. "I highly doubt it." The Brit hissed. "Wanna find ou-" Tord quickly shut up when he realized what he was getting himself into. Holy shit. I did not just say that.. "What was that?" He felt his face erupt in heat. "Noth-!" "-Because it sounded like your challenging me, sunshine." His heart immediately went rapid fire as Tom leaned in closer to him. Holy fucking giant robot- Laughter immediately snapped the two back into reality, and the Brit stopped a breath away from him. Tord's eyes dropped down to his lips-which were seemingly still half parted-and back to his eyes. His breath shortened, his heart racing. He wanted  to close the gap between them. He unconsciously started moving closer-but Tom turned away laughing before their lips collided, and he had to quickly stop himself. He laughed with them too, partially at himself for what he had almost done-in front of the others.

What just came over me...