Cordovin: What?!

Cordovin looks over to Jaune's group as they keep running.

Nora: (to Ren) And you said it wasn't beach season!

The team then take cover behind a boulder for each of them. Pyrrha shoots at the mech with Miló in it's rifle form. Nora fires off more grenades from Magnhild, but suddenly, a hexagonal shield pattern appears protecting Cordovin's mech, doing no damage to her.

Cordovin: (laughs) Surely you knew Atlas was the father of hard-light Dust, or do lesser kingdoms simply lack proper education?

Cordovin charges up her mech's arm cannon again, this time firing rock Dust, forcing Jaune's team to abandon their cover.

Jaune: Cordo just activated shields!

Oscar: I saw that. We need to find whatever's generating it.

Ruby: You know, in video games, the weak spot's usually on the back of the giant boss!

Weiss: Ruby, this isn't a game!

Ruby: I'm just trying to-- LOOK OUT!!

Cordovin's mech is seen stomping at a part of the ocean. Unbeknownst to her, Qrow flies around in his avian form.

Cordovin: You are ants! You are lower than ants!

As Qrow flies through the clouds, he transforms back into his human form and takes out Harbinger's scythe form. He propels himself forward and grapples onto the giant mech.

Cordovin: Ah! What was that?!

Qrow: Until the shield's down, we're gonna have to get up close and personal with this thing.

Qrow starts to fire at the scratch he just made. Suddenly, he notices the mech's giant hand start to reach for him. Qrow dodges out of the way, transforming back into his avian form.

Ren: That's easier said than done!

Y/N: We're on it!

Ruby and Weiss land on a patch of ice on the ocean together.

Y/N: Weiss, make a platform for me to jump!

Weiss: Hold on!

Weiss creates an upwards ice ramp. Y/N runs up the ramp before launching up onto Cordovin's mech.

Weiss stabs Myrtenaster into the ground, creating an ice attack that knocks Cordovin's mech off balance for a bit. Cordovin let's out a frustrated yell. As the airship flies by, Oscar realizes something.

Oscar: Wait, that's it. When she...

Suddenly, Cordovin aims her cannon at Ruby and Weiss.

Oscar: (gasps) RUBY, MOVE!!

Cordovin fires a volley of missiles at Ruby and Weiss, creating a large plume of water. From it, Weiss and Ruby emerge unharmed as they ride Weiss' Queen Lancer summon.

Y/N: (looks down at the bottom before sighing) Here goes nothin'.

Y/N leaps off of the mech and spins before he redirects his path onto Cordovin's mech. His fist makes contact and the force of his strike knocks the mech back into the cliffside, the tremors being felt by the citizens in Argus. Cordovin let's out an enraged scream.

Jaune: Go!!

JNPR proceed forward. Ren leaps onto the mech's arm and runs along it, while also using the blades of StormFlower to hang on. Jaune uses the twohandler form of Crocea Mors to slash at the mech's hip joint, while Nora uses the hammer form of Magnhild to smash at the arm cannon. Pyrrha runs up the mech while attacking it with the Javelin form of Miló.