Male Banette x Fem Phantump Reader (Fluff)

(Y/N Pov.)

You found a new friend from the garage sale. You and your mother are walking home from the grocery store, and suddenly you notice a man buying his old things and what caught your eye was the pokemon doll in the table. The Banette doll's head was hanging upside down while it's lower half rested on the table. Curious of the doll you tug at your mother's shirt and said. "Mommy can i have a doll like that one please?" She look at the table where the Banette doll was and nodded her head. "Ok sweetie, i'll talk to the man how much of it." "Yeah!" You said happily as your mother handed you the grocery bag and walk towards the man of how worth the Banette doll was.

"How much of the doll sir?" She said pointed the Banette doll from the table. The man look at the doll and said, "that'll be 50$ ma'am," your mother look surprise of how cheap the doll was but she wouldn't complain and gave him the 50$ he want.

Your mother handed you the Banette doll while you handed her the grocery store and grab the Banette doll you wanted. You hug him, yes him. You don't know the gender of it but you prefer to it as him. Your mother yelp when you hug her waist. "Thanks mom!" She never like being hug, it made her feel insecure but she quickly patted your back and said. "Ok you can stop now sweetie," "ok!" You stop hugging and play with Banette a little as you and your mother continue walking home.

You name him Benny and you two became fast friends. You play with him in your room or outside if you don't have school today, and you wanted to make friends with the neighbors children and show them your new friend but they were scared and just run away to their home. You were sad but it didn't bother you of having no friend because you already have a friend that'll keep you company.

Benny was the bested friend you ever had. One time you get scared from the thunder and you went under the blanket and hug Benny as you listen to the rain drizzling from outside. You were scared of the dark because you thought the monster want to hurt you but you had a friend with you to keep you safe from the monster. You always thought Benny could move cause you once saw him move when you were feeling sick in bed with him next to you, and you don't think you're seeing things just because your sick. Then one day someone came to take you away.

(Benny Pov.)

Y/N left the house to attend school, leaving Benny in her room laying on the bed while staring up at the ceiling fan. He knew she'll come back again, that's what she promise him before Y/N leave. Benny waited, and waited. It soon turn to hour long, then the sun slowly start to go down and she wasn't here yet which made him worried. 'Where are you Y/N?' Benny thought in fear of what happen to his best friend. Her mother was worried too and call the police to search for her baby.

But Benny didn't want to wait any longer. He started to move, seeing the open window is his chance to get out the house and tried to find Y/N for himself. He use the chair to went up the small table and jump up to the bookshelf before entering the window and jump down and landed to the bushes. Benny get out from the bushes and went straight to the forest to look for her.

"Y/N? Y/N where are you?" He called out to her while looking around the dark forest. He was frighten of the sound of the pokemon wandering around, and he was also scared of his safety. But he need to be brave for his friend. Benny continue walking deep to the forest and calling out to her name. Until he heard a soft cry nearby. "Y/N?" Benny said as he follow the sound, hoping it's Y/N the one who's crying. He walk around the trees and was surprise to see a crying Phantump sitting at a tree stomp. Benny thought it was Y/N but instead a female Phantump was the one who cried. He walk towards her and ask. "Why're you crying miss?" She stop crying and turn to see him standing in front of her. Then to Benny surprise she hug him tightly. "Benny you're here! I'm scared and i- i don't know what happen to myself!" 'Wait that voice! Could that be...' "Y/N? Is... that you?" "yes it's me Benny!" Benny was happy to hear it was Y/N in a Phantump body but he didn't understand why she look different than before.

"But why do you look so different Y/N?" He ask her and she replied, "i really don't know Benny, but i found my body next to me." Y/N showed him to where her body was and he gasp in shock. It was Y/N but she was covered in blood, same goes to her rip cloths. "I don't know what happen to myself. I- i only remember walking home from school then a man came to take me to the woods and... and..." Y/N started to cry again. Benny hug her to comfort her. "Hey it's ok Y/N i'm here now, you're not alone anymore, and the man won't hurt you again i promise." She hug him back while continue to cry. "I-i felt scared and uncomfortable when he touch me, then everything went black..." 'what!?' Benny was shock after hearing the word 'touch' and he soon start to feel grudges towards the unknown man her friend mention. 'I'll find that monster and kill him!' But it wasn't a time to go and look for the guy, he had to stay with his friend until she was better, and maybe he'll find the guy who murder his dearest friend. Benny sat down a tree stomp and let Y/N cry in his chest before she calm down and went to sleep in his arms.

'What will her mother think of her kid turning into a Phantump?' Will she believe it?' Benny ask himself as he look at the night sky. When will they go now? Her mother won't accept them and she will be heartbroken and blaming herself when they found her child corpse. It will be heartbroken too when Y/N will sadly say goodbye to her mother and left home to go with his friend Benny. They'll hold hands together and walk deeper to the forest to find a new home for them, and Benny will always protect her no matter what.
__________________________________________________________________
Hey guys i'm back! And sorry i haven't upload for a long while but here you go and hope you like it! Also your request will be coming soon.