Luxray x Trainer Reader x Arcanine (Fluff)

Requested By: Kittyisaweirdo

'Damn it, they're fighting again...' you sigh in annoyance as you watch your two pokemon fighting each other again. You hated when they fight each other over you.

You became a trainer and went out from your home town with your trusty pokemon Growlithe by your side, you eventually came across a wild Shinx roaming around the tall grass and you decided to catch him and train him to be your next best team for your journey.

You use Shinx in the battle for a while but that only led to Growlithe into jealousy in the background, glaring at him for being the first to battle and win in the end. Your Shinx evolve into Luxio after you battle the next gym leader and so you decided to switch Luxio to Growlithe for a while, and that led him to grown jealousy as well.

When Luxio evolve into his fully evolve form Luxray you found a fire stone and you decided to evolve your Growlithe into a Arcanine. Then they first started to fight each other of who will be the first to be in the battle. And that's the end of your flashback story.

In your whole life seeing them fight and would try to impressed you to see who's the best pokemon for you. But in all honest you both like them because they're your best pokemon you ever had but you couldn't stand seeing them fighting each other forever.

You finally snap.

"Alright guys stop fighting for Arceus sake!" You shouted at them in anger and they stop. "I don't know what's came over you two but i couldn't stand seeing you two acting like savages to each other and worship over me! Arghhh why can't the both of you just get along already!?" They look at each other and growl, they still glare each other and being a pal wasn't there ideas. You notice this and glared at them. "If you two can't get along then i'll be the one to force you to!" You grab a leash from your bag and tied their neck to the tree. "I'll be back for a minute to clear my mind off while you start getting along ok!?" They lowered their ear in fear and nodded their head. "Good!" You march away, leaving your two pokemon alone who gave each other a cold glare.

"I just need to relax for a moment..." you muttered under your breath and soon found a lake to sit and watch in peace. You sat down on a grass and sigh calmly. You watch the other Pokémon swimming in the lake and they seem to be having fun, they were playing each other too. You sigh thinking of your Pokémon, 'why can't they get along?' Then you decided to head back to check on them but you were interuppted by a growl behind you.

You turn around and gasp, widing your eyes in shock and horror to see a Ursaring looking down at you with a intimidating look and roared.

You scream.

Luxray and Arcanine where sitting a little inches away from each other and kept their glaring eyes and growl agressively. Then they heard your scream. They get up fast in panic to hear their belove trainer was in danger so they cut their leash with a ember and a thunder fang and ran full speed to rescue you.

They where shock to see a Ursaring but they couldn't let it hurt you so they decided to team up and attack the Ursaring. You watch your Luxray and Arcanine battling the Ursaring with all their might until it ran away in fear. Luxray and Arcanine glaring the cowardly Pokémon for a moment before turning around and run towards you to see if you where ok.

They lick your face and rub your chest, you giggled and pet their head and said. "Thanks for saving me guys." You were happy to see them get along now, because they have you and you will always love them as your favorite.

(I don't know what to write the ending but whatever, i hope you like it)