Mimikyu x Fem Pikachu Reader (Fluff)

"Why?" He always talk to himself, "why do they hate me so much? I just want to feel love..." he started to cry.

Mimikyu wouldn't understand why. He was trying to be popular like Pikachu but it only makes matters worse. They laugh, they fear, they disgust. Everyone hated him, they never want a pokemon like him to be around. Mimikyu will always be ignored, disgust, and laugh by others. And deep down he was heart broken. Mimikyu never got to feel love again.

He live in a old abandoned store where he sat on a shelf with all the torn toys, crying to himself through the night. Mimikyu wipe the tears away, realising it was late and he felt so tired that he need to get some sleep before tomorrow morning. He yawn and rested on his hack before going to sleep.

Mimikyu wake up the next morning. And the next morning was still always the same.

"Look at him! His such a cry baby!" "No wonder he doesn't have any REAL friends!" "His so pathetic!" Mimikyu was crying again. 3 Ghastly's are circling him while they mock and tormenting him. Mimikyu tried to defend himself as another Night Shade hit him without warning. They laugh and continue to beat him without mercy. "A real ghost type shouldn't be afraid of anything!" "Yeah and look at his ugly cloths!" "He want to become popular, hah!" Mimikyu want them to stop but he was too afraid to stand up for them, 'why just why?' Mimikyu cried in pain.

Then someone came.

"Hey you leave him alone you bullies!" They stop and turn around to face a female Pikachu looking angry at them. "Or what girly girl? Call for your mo- ahh!" One of them got hit by a thunderbolt leaving him in pain and shock. "I said leave him alone!" She summon Electro Balls at them. They yelp in pain onces they got by the Electro Balls, leaving them in paralyzed. "L-let's get the h-hell out of here!" One of them cry out while being paralyzed before they take the fled. "W-we're gonna tell t-the boss about this! Y-you'll see!" One of them said until the 3 of them are now finally gone. The female Pikachu watch them gone and turn to face the poor Mimikyu. She started to approach him.

"Hey you ok?" "H-huh...?" Mimikyu open his eyes and lower his hand to see her standing there with a look of worried. In fear he started to back away from her, afraid of what she will do to him. "Hey hey it's ok i won't hurt you!" Mimikyu kept backing away before he felt a sting on his hands. She notice this and said. "Here, let me have a look at you." She take a hand for him to accept. Mimikyu was still wasn't sure whether or not he'll let her or not, but the pain is still there, so he decided to place his hand to her hand. "I'll just take a look here ok?" He nodded slowly. She look at his hand, bruises and little wound, plus his other hand are beat up too, even for his pikachu custom they all look mess up from the fight.

The female Pikachu gave him a kind smile and said. "Don't worry about it buddy, i'll take you to my mom! She'll help you up!" Mimikyu was surprise, no one help him before but why? Why does she want to help him? And why isn't she like the others? Mimikyu nodded his head. "Alright let's go!" She help him up and went to her home to get some help. "The names Y/N! What's yours?" "Miki..." "Miki? That's the nice name." Mimikyu blush a little. "R-really?" "Yeah! It really suits you!" "Oh, thank you... and um, thanks for saving me," "anytime pal!"

They finally maded to her house and tell her mom about everything. "Oh you poor thing, don't worry little one i'll help you get better soon." Her mom said, "thank you Miss L/N." Mimikyu soon started to feel better now, he also fix his custom with a help of his new friend Y/N by his side. "Thank you Y/N! And thank you too Miss L/N!" Mimikyu said waving at them, they wave back. "Come back if you like to visit dear!" Her mother said.

(Skip it) you two hang out together sometimes, and the two of you now became friends which makes him surprise. All of his life he was so helpless and alone in the world he was living in only to be friend by a Pikachu. But... what if this is all just a joke? What if you were tricking him to be your friend? And also he was still confuse is to why you save him back there. Mimikyu was too afraid about it, but in the same time he kinda felt glad that he had a friend like you, but he wasn't sure yet.