Male Phantump x Fem Trainer Reader (Fluff) (Rewrite)

(Phantump Pov.)

Phantump woke up in a strange forest he had never seen before. Looking down he notice a corpse of a child resting on a grass covered with beautiful flowers near a stump he was sitting in. It was a little boy with blonde hair, white and orange shirt, blue short pants, and a red shoes on his feet while the other was resting on the grass next to him. The child must've died weeks or month ago after he woke up here, and he want to know why he was here and what really happen to him since he couldn't remember everything, almost like he was having a amnesia.

Phantump start to float and leave the corpse behind to wandered through the woods. Exploring the places he go.

The pokemon saw him in fear and ran away, but some are very vicious and wanted to fight him unless some of them have his weaknesses before he'll ran away for his safety. The forest that Phantump was going was pointless and uninterest to him, and also he sometimes felt like he was running in circles. And when he tried to make friends in the forest they would run away or say mean things to him before they walk off as if nothing really happen. Phantump sometimes was sad when he felt lonely, and he don't know where to go next rather than staying here in the dark forest surrounded by unforgiven pokemons forever.

But then someone came to his life to change for the better.

Phantump was hiding behind the tree while watching a trainer decided to take a break and release her pokemon for a lunch break. Deering and Fennekin are sitting together and they waited for their trainer to put food in their bowl before they began to eat. She looks so happy to see them enjoying their food, not even paying attention to a sneaky Phantump quietly open a basket full of macarons to take them one by one. He felt guilty for doing it but he was hungry, and finding food was harder for him because pokemons always get them first before him.

Phantump didn't notice her staring at him with surprise. "Oh, hello there!" Hearing her voice causing him to froze in place and slowly look up at her, some Macarons following off from his ghostly hands, 'oh no! I'm screwed i am very screwed!' In panic he began to take his flee, dropping the macarons as he hide behind the tree shaking in fear. "H-hey don't go! I didn't mean to scare you little guy!" Phantump slowly peek a look to see her looking at him with sadness instead of angerness in her eyes.

The girl grab one of the macarons he drop and proceed to offer him with a kind smile. "Here, have this little guy." Phantump whimpered, he wasn't sure whether or not he should take it. "I'm not going to hurt you little guy i promise." Phantump wasn't sure if he could trust her or not. But something told him to trust her, 'maybe i should trust her...' hearing his own stomach growling in hunger he came out from his hiding place and take the macarons before taking a bite of it. In all honest Phantump felt like he was bless by Arceus when he hate the macarons. It was good, tasty, and also good too. Phantump continue to eat the macarons. "I'm glad you like it little guy, you want some more?" Phantump finish the food and nodded to her. The trainer grab another macarons and said. "Here you go!" He take the macarons and start eating it again.

Once Phantump was finish he let out a burb from his mouth which causes her to giggle. "By the way, i'm Y/N and this is my partner: Deerling and Fennekin!" "Hi/hello!" They said with a warm smile on their face. Y/N turn to look at him and said. "Now i don't know what kind of pokemon are you? Hold on a sec i wanna know about you, can you stay still for me?" Phantump tilt his head in confusion, but he did as he was told. She grab her pokedex and pointed on Phantump until it activate and show the image and names about him. "Oh! You're Phantump huh? And you're part ghost and grass type too right?" Phantump nodded his head. "Then it's nice to meet you Phantump! And you have somewhere to go?" Phantump shook his head.

"Oh i see, hmmm... oh i know! What about you'll come with me and go on a great adventure! Sound good?" Phantump was surprise, 'she... wanted me to come with her?' He remember being in the forest for maybe a week, and it really gets lonely when you don't have a friend or someone to be there with you, and not to mention they don't even like to be friends with him because his... different. Shooking his head Phantump nodded his head, agreeing to come with her. Y/N smiled and grab out her pokeball. "Alright then go pokeball!" She throw the pokeball at him and went inside. The pokeball shakes, until it stop. Soon Phantump had a new life ahead of him with his new trainer and friends along the way. Going on a great adventure and battle to get stronger for Y/N, earning some gym badges and made new friends along the way. Phantump was more than happy to have a great life with Y/N as his friend and partner.