Yandere Male Greninja x Fem Trainer Reader (Fluff)

Requested By: angelgamer2331

(Froakie Pov.)

Froakie was not into having trainers as their partner and be ordered by them. He never like how Professor Sycamore call for him and the others to go back to their pokeballs and bring them to the lab to be their new startner pokemon. But something change his attitude when he met a certain trainer than the rest.

"Alright everyone come on out!" He felt his pokeball was open, and the world turn to white. He landed on the ground along with the others beside him to form a trio of starter pokemon. He look up. There he saw two trainers: one a girl and the other was a boy. "Y/N and B/N this is your starter pokemon: the grass type is Chespin, the fire type is Fennekin, and the water type is Froakie. Choose wisely kids." Y/N take a step forward but she was interrupted by her brother rudely push her away and choose the grass type pokemon. "I'll choose this one, it looks cool as hell!"

For unknown reason Froakie felt anger towards B/N for pushing her. He look at Y/N and jump towards her to see if she was ok. "Young man its not nice to push your sister like that!" Professor Sycamore scowled him after witnessing his act, but B/N didn't care about his word. "Pfft like i really cared." Sycamore shook his head, 'i thought Mrs. (Last name) told me he was a generous boy.'

(Y/N Pov.)

"Huh?" You look down to see Froakie tapping your foot to see if you're ok. You smiled. "I'm ok little guy, his just excited that's all." Froakie frown, why did you like your brother after all he had done to you, treating you like you were a waste of space. But you weren't sad or angry, but you were happy with him.

Ever since you were born he wanted a brother but instead he got you, a waste of space. He would always mock you, torment you, push you around, and even get you to trouble, hell your parents still believes him. But you love him as a brother, you always there for him, help him, and cheer him on. But still he hated you, and you thought that maybe you still weren't good enough for him, so you tried to be a best sister for him.

Professor Sycamore saw you two and smiled. "So Y/N are you picking Froakie?" You look at the fire type pokemon for a moment. Fennikin yawn and use her tail as a pillow and fell asleep which is cute, but you look down to see Froakie who was still sitting next to your feet waiting for you. Something told you to pick him as your first starter pokemon, plus he was the only one who approach you with a worried look. You pick him up and said. "I choose this one Professor!" "Great choice Y/N!" Professor Sycamore said.

B/N witness this and laugh. "You pick that ugly thing? What a joke." Professor Sycamore shot a glare at him, even Froakie too. "B/N that's not nice to say that, even you could say that to other people you meet." B/N rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Professor sigh, B/N should have known better but still he didn't listen. "Before the both of you go i want you all to have this; a pokedex and 5 pokeballs, that way you'll need them on your journey." He gave the both of you and B/N went to the open door while holding his Chespin, not even saying 'thank you' to Professor Sycamore.

"See ya later loser!" He said preferring to you and only you before he left. Froakie growled, how dare he called you that!? "Froakie it's ok, he acts like that but you'll like him when you get to know him better." You said smiling at him, "Froakie..." he said ok, but still he hated when he treats you and called you like that. "Y/N promise me you'll take care of him? Even you Froakie." "Ok Professor!" You said, Froakie said the same before going outside, waving him goodbye before starting your journey.

It's been months now and your Froakie evolve into his fully evolve form; Greninja, even your other pokemon too. But something strange happen in your journey. Whenever a trainer decided to battle you and get lose by them you heard rumors that they were all gone in unknown reason until the police found their dead bodies in the woods, as if they were been drag there for so long. You were scared for your life, but for your brother? He didn't believe it, thinking it was all just a stupid joke and he would laugh at you and call you a chicken for being scared.