Yandere Drifblim x Trainer Reader (Fluff)

You look at your beloved Drifblim with a worried look, 'he needs to stop, i-i didn't want to let him force himself like this.' Ever since you first go on a journey you met a drifloon wondering on a forest by himself so you decided to battle and capture him to help you on your journey.

At first he didn't like humans and he would always disobey your orders in battle. But you were a kind trainer who love pokemon and you never get angry at him, you just tell him 'maybe next time' even if he keeps on disobeying you. But now Drifloon slowly started to like you and obeys you in every command you wish for until he reach into his final evolution.

But something seems off about him. Drifblim would always come into battle with another trainers pokemon. If you choose your other pokemon to battle with a weaken type he would pop out from his pokeballs and ready to battle, not letting you to choose your other pokemons. Not even when his injured his still want to battle for you but you never wanted to see him like this but he just never listen to your words.

"Drifblim please stop you'll get hurt!" You called out to your pokemon. Drifblim ignore you and waited for your command, Cynthia was looking at you and your Drifblim with confuse and a worried look. You sigh and said. "Use shadow ball..." he summons 3 shadow ball and shot it straight to Milotic but she quickly use surf by Cynthia, the shadow balls disappeared and the wave went to Drifblim. He fall down unconscious as his eyes swirls aroind.

You were sad to see him like this but you were happy that he finally stop to take a rest so you return your pokemon and sent out your other pokemon to battle.

Your P/N breath tiredly. You finally defeated the unbeatable champion, and you'll be the new champion of the sinnoh region, 'mom will be so proud of me.' You thought to yourself, exciting to tell your mom about everything. Cynthia lead you to the hall of fame. "This is a hall of fame Y/N, and i thank you for battling with me." She said with a smile. You smiled back. "Yeah, me too."

Then her smile turn into a frown. "By the way, is your pokemon always like this? Or does he first start this strange behavior he had?" You replied, "Drifblim never act this strange behavior until his final evolution, always like didn't want to retreat to his pokeball and tried to battle others for me while he was injured." You look down, thinking about him. "I just couldn't undertand why he acted this way..."

You then heard footsteps came behind you. You and Cynthia turn to be greeted by none other than Professor Rowan smiling the both of you. "I see that you finally beat the unbeatable champion and maded here correct?" "Yes she did Professor Rowan." Cynthia said to him. Soon the three of you walk inside and you place your pokemon to the machine and pictures of you and your pokemon standing next to you in the screen.

'I should ask Professor about Drifblim's strange behavior.' You grab your pokeball and ask Professor Rowan to take care of him for a while. Rowan was surprise. "A strange behavior you say?" "Yes, he never retreat to his pokeball and he often to fight others for me even when he gets hurt." Rowan thought for a moment and nodded his head in agreement. "Alright i'll take care of your Drifblim until he stop his behaviors." You thank him and gave him your pokemon.

It's been a week since you became a new champion. Your mother was so proud of you and everyone was cheering and happy to see the new champion like yourself that you forgot someone who is a need of you.

Drifblim couldn't understand. Why did you put him here? In this god damn hell hole? He was doing this for you, he wanted to be your favorite not them! He wanted to be with you, only you ever since he first met you. Drifblim needed to break his prison and find you, and you will be his. Forever.

The pokeball shake before it broke out.

You were in a living room watching tv. Your mom was heading out to get some groceries, but now you started to get worried because she told you she'll be back on 6:30 PM but now it's 7:01 PM. "I need to find mom if she's ok." You turn off the tv and get up to go outside to look for her. You ride on your bike and look around the empty dirt roads, the trees, the bushes, and anything to try to find her. "Mom!" You called out in worried. No answer.

"Mom!" You called out again, but no answer. Then you saw something red on the road that lead to a bush. You stop your bike. "M-Mom?" You get off from your bike and approach the red trails of what seem to be... 'is this blood? No... no it can't be her.' You open the bush and what you saw will stay in your mind forever.

There laying on the ground next to a tree was your Mom brutally murdered as intestine was coming out from her stomach and gore that made you want to vomit and back away. Your Mom was dragging herself before she died laying down next to a tree. You started to cry, you want to get out of there as far away as possible and call the police! You turn and run to your bike but something hit your head hard and fell unconscious.

Drifblim use his shadow ball to knock out his Y/N. He was glad to see you here, his plan was successful to get you here. He also was glad that he finally get rid of that whore of a Mother and have you all to himself. Drifblim stared at your form. He found it cute to see you sleeping peacefully despite how you were unconscious. Drifblim grab your body with his four yellow arms and fly away to go somewhere far away from here, so that know one will ever find his precious princess.

(No hate please)