~*Tenth Chapter*~

*Major Cussing Warning*

W-why?" Izuku's sea foam orbs were glassy from tears as he looked up at the taller teen, a questioning look in them.

Shoto was very taken aback by the question he was asked, his brain short circuiting at the question he found stupid.

"H-have you listened to yourself? Have you seen yourself?" he frantically inquired, his composure slipping at a remarkable rate.

"Uh yeah, both are not very great. I can't even sleep right, how is that in the least bit attractive?" he responded, saying it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

If Shoto wasn't malfunctioning earlier, he was most definitely malfunctioning then.

"H-how could you say that?! You're perfect in your own way, something I could never be! Your smile is basically every single light ok this planet mashed together and put onto your face, except prettier. Your smart and sassy, h-how could you not love that?!" Shoto rambled, having started to pace back and forth the lord he went on.

Izuku was stunned speechless at Shoto's words, most certainly not expecting...whatever just happened. Izuku shook his head and took a couple steps in Shoto's direction, growing a bit bolder in the moment.

"Todoroki-kun...I didn't come here expecting to find someone to care about as much as I do for you and Ka..." Izuku paused as he thought about his angry partner, suddenly realizing that even though Katsuki had been a very big dick to Izuku a lot of the time, Izuku still cared.

Izuku still cared about him like he cared about Shoto. And it had only been a month and a half.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?!' he scolded himself, backing away from Shoto as he about how everything could go wrong if he accepted Shoto's feelings. It's not like he didn't want to, he definitely wanted to, but..

'Kacchan..'

"Todoroki-kun, I-"

"Call em Shoto. If you don't want to accept my feelings, then can we at least be good friends?" he inquisitioned, his eyes gaining a hopeful glow despite the growing disappointment within him.

Izuku looked back up at his friend, the person who had just confessed to have the same feelings as him, and he just couldn't do it. He couldn't not accept them.

But then what about Kacchan? Was the only question that was constantly bombarding his conscious mind as he opened his mouth to say something, but was very rudely interrupted.

"Oi, Sho-" a certain ash blonde shouted, kicking the roof door open and pausing when he saw Izuku and Shoto standing only a few feet apart.

"Da fuck is going on, Deku?! Shoto?!" He angrily made his way over to the two and wildly looked back and forth between them, trying to figure out what was happening on his own.

"K-Kacchan, I-I wasn't expecting to find you h-here," Izuku stuttered, nerves and anxiety ramming into him like a truck.

"Yeah well I am, and I want to know what's fucking going on!" He didn't stop his observing of the duo as he roughly sat on the ground and waited for them to follow suit.

Shoto sat down first and started to explain what was happening, ignoring Izuku's apparent warnings as he knew Katsuki would find out one way or another.

"I'm in this with you, Shoto, y'know," Izuku whined, crossing his arms and making a pouty face.

Shoto shook his head and held his hand out for Izuku, patiently waiting for whatever reaction he would get from him. Though he tried to hide it, he was very, very happy when Izuku said nothing and grabbed into Shoto's hand without thought.